Tulkun

Lo'aks POV:

I went to apologize with Zeza but she didn't come with me i tried to get her to follow but i got a hiss in response i shrug it off and walked to Aoung and his stupid ass goons lauging"hey look im sorry" i say quickly while sighing he immediately smiled sneakily and accepted before inviting me to  go hunt fish beyond the reef i gladly accepted thinking we could finally get along.

------

That was my first mistake after being left alone i shake my head before seeing a huge Akula swim at me with pure aggression i swim as fast as possible dodging most of it attacks i almost ran out of air but kept moving not wanting to be killed by the  thing but right when i was in a corner a larger creature attacked it giving me a chance to swim away for air as i was getting air i see the creature approach me  as i black out slowly.

Zezas POV:

I refused to apologize to that jerk instead i went to find Lehlie instead she sat up with a annoyed face i rolled my eyes and sat down hissing at the pain from the fight she glares at me"What is wrong with u Really and im the misbehaving one here?!"I hiss in response groaning from the brusiing wishing it would heal faster"he was bullying kiri and then me it was pure self defense" i say standing getting ready to leave she looked at me with a tired expression before watching me leave quietly i wonder running into Ronal and huff as she glares a hole through my skull i hiss again from the bruises not being able to ignore the pain.

Before i knew it im being pulled by Ronal and treated as fast as possible i sit in silence while seeing her husband sit while watching with full focus i blink before speaking"i have yet to learn your names..."Ronal pauses before continuing to tend to my wound"Ronal that is my mate is Tonawari" she said quietly but loud enough i stare at him before hissing at Ronal once she reached my back"this cut was deeper why is it nearly healed withen minutes?"my ears flatten"i do not know" i say coldly while trying not to hiss as loud.She bandges me up before sitting in front of me"where are u from"she asks sternly but desperate i stare at her"from Ewya" i stand and leave quickly leaving them confused and suprised.