Arrival

No ones POV:

It was a loud morning due to the arrival navi finished up the decorations and foods for the celebration of the return so the whole village was busy and full of laughter from every home all but one.Ronal was a quiet demon mumbling while doing Tsireya's hair"Ow mama...that hurts" Tsireya says Ronal noticing and calming her hand momvents and techniques as to not harm her again"sorry my evang" Ronal said softly trying to hide how irritated she was once she was finished she let tsireya run off while she cleaned up the area with anger."Ronal..." Tonawari said softly while stepping in with her breakfast she looked up at him and sighed once more before taking it"Thank you.."she mumbled eating slowly he Gently caressed the dark bruise on her cheek making her hiss softly he sighs before scratching his neck" Ronal.."He was cut"She must leave"Ronal said Quickly making him look at her with surprise"She slapped me...who let her stay....here...wih us...she isn't even a navi...nor half breed idk what they are but they do not belong HERE!"she throws her empty bowl in frustration & holds her stomach calming herself to not overstress the baby Tonawari rushed her to bed laying her back gently trying to calm her untill 3 navi walked in" Tonawari....Ronal i want to deeply apologize about.....Lehlie..she-..."Jake sighed quietly while Zeza stepped up"She was in distress she acted out of anger.....i take full responsibility as being her older sister-"before Zeza could finish Ronal stood"YES you will take responsibility because that is Your job as the older child.....she is out of control...Keep Her controled.....or Leave..." Ronal shoos them out before allowing Lo'ak to speak.

Jake walked Ahead in frustration while Zeza and Lo'ak followed"Why Didn't you scold her huh you two Are out of control!"Jake says turning to look down at Zeza she scoffed glaring at him"she is old enough to know what is wrong and what isn't i do not need to scold her-" " yes you do You two Are children You Act as if you Know NOTHING"jake yells Zeza hisses and flattens her ears in anger"We have seen you explore this world since day one...since you landed....since you fell in love...since the war we have been here longer then you have...do not see us as children when we see have always seen you as such!" Zeza says sternly while looking at him jake steps closer bending down"You may have the minds...of older people.....but you have hearts of children" jake says before leaving them alone to speak with neytiri. Lo'ak sighs nudging Zeza gently causing her to chuckle a bit before kicking sand at him as they played in the sand they heard A unfamiliar horn be blown and then saw millions of navis rush to the water screaming Zeza ears twitched with curiosity as she pulled Lo'ak Into the crowd and into the water in a fast pace Lo'ak just went along following close behind her as they swam futher they stopped in their tracks when they saw them.

Zeza's eyes lit up in amazement Lo'ak swam off somewhere leaving her alone with the man Tulkan that swam with their sister or brother she just watched in joy at seeing feeling and hearing their hearts beat in joy she sighed as she swam back to shore to see Lehlie being pulled by Ronal roughly Zeza Sighs angry and rushes over to them in frustration"You dare touch my spirit sister?!"Ronal lets her go while fuming with anger"She was nice i only wanted to speak why must u be so cruel!" Lehlie shouts glaring at the woman once again"You are like child you know Nothing!"Ronal yells Zeza sighs pulling Lehlie away as navis wishper around them once they reach their merui Zeza glares at Lehli"Your Driving me crazy Ronal hates us!" Zeza says making lehli roll her eyes"she hates everything i dont see the issue" zeza hisses in frustration before coughing & Fainting immediately Lehlie shouts in panic shaking her rapidly"NO NO NOT AGAIN WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!"She shouts before looking around in a paniced state she hisses out before running To Ronal once more"You have to help me" she says worn out from runing and screaming"i do not help those who are not worthy-" "If you do not help me Yoy are a horrible Tashika!" she shouts causing the other navi to look at them in confusion"I refuse!"Ronal shouts earning a gasp from some navi Lehli hisses under her breath she pulls Ronal close"Im going to ruin...your life" lehli wishpers before running back to Zeza leaving Ronal in a shocked state.