Hopeful

Tsireyas POV:

I was with Aoung and Rotxo while helping the sullys they were quiet they looked as if they were just empty vessels" Lo'ak  how...are you feeling" i ask hoping for a response he just hummed in response not even looking at me i elbow Aoung quickly to try and help me cheer the others up"so we are hosting a party tonight...yall wanna join?"i look to them with hope"Sure...."neteyam finally spoke i sigh with relief as i grab Lo'aks hand causing him to flinch and stare at me" Lo'ak...look at me" i cup his cheek but my heart cracks as his dull eyes look at me with only sorrow and pain i hug him tightly and flinch at the tight grip he holds on my back i rub his head while he sighs loudly.as i let go i see lehlie walk over and hug Lo'ak as well i stare at them with slight envy as i watch his grip go to her waist while he criee in her shoulder they both sob quietly prying and hoping that Zeza Will soon awake from her slumber.

Neteyams POV:

I stroked Zezas face gently while admiring her beauty"God why are you so beautiful while your sleeping" i sigh out before laying next to her and tracing her markings with my finger gently while humming my eyes widen at the softness of her skin causing my whole hand to caress her skin swiftly yet gently my tail swings in excitement"Ze..."I stare at her but snap out of it as Ronal walks in with more medication for Zeza" You are here again?.."she says sitting by Zezas head i Sit straight nodding while darting my eyes from Zeza to her"you find her....attractive?"Ronal ask i panic trying tp have a respectful response"Yea ofc shes beautiful as a navi girl" she stares at me before going back to treating her.

----------

I laid on my ilu while sighing to myself before lo'ak swam up on his own"If it isn't golden boy sulking over life once again"I scoff sitting up and face him"what do you want" i ask with annoyance as he got of his ilu and just floated"Zeza and you huh....seem pretty close-" "Dont you even say it we are just friends"i say sternly making him roll his eyes i huff and ride my ilu back onto shore i hoped off and saw my father and the others at Ronals hut i run over quickly squeezing through them but stop as my heart flutters at the scean in front of me.Zeza was breathing and responsive to touch her body didn't look so lifeless while lehlie held her tightly"oh zeza my sister...."I smile softly while watching her body twitch gently"thank u..."my fathet says only earning a bow from ronal tho th4 tension was thick we finally had more hope for her recovery.