good day gone bad

kiris POV:

We were heading to the spirit tree today i was overjoyed but nervous so i convinced Lehlie to come even tho she was still upset with lo'ak which is understanding but it only means she cares alot.We rode our ilus but while riding i noticed Lehlie riding without teshulyu it confused me how the ilu connected to her with ease but then again i feel stronger when im near her or Zeza so for now i shruged it off and payed it no mind but then i noticed her staring at me with a worried expression i stop my ilu to speak"Why do u look...so sad..is it lo'ak-"She shushed me quickly before staring at me her face only getting sadder"What..is it you are going to ask when u...reach Ewya..."i blink before looking down nervous"about my father and hopefully meet my mother"her ears flatten with worry so i hold her hand while we dive into the water.

Once we arrive i am shocked by the beauty and glow the tree gives off but i am stuck in place as Lehli grips my arm as if letting go would break her i sigh softly & lead her closer grabing one i smile at her before connecting my Queue while shutting my eyes gently.When i open them i am in the forest but its more spiritual then normal as i look i see my mother approach with a smile"Mother!"i shout before hugging her with joy she hugs me back saying sweet nothings into my ear i look at her desperately"Who is my father why do i have these feelings" i say making her stand straight with a sigh i panic wanting a answer"Who is my father!"i yell"Kiri-"before she could fully respond it gose blank and im left clueless.

Lehlies POV:

i watched kiri close before seeing her twitch and shake rapidly i panic alerting the others to quickly grab her away i swim to them pull kiri to the surface as fast as possible as i surface i see Neteyam rush Over grabbing her and doing Cpr i panic more wanting to step in but before i could Neteyam rushes her to theri merui with the others behind him i stay there with a sigh wishing i would've noticed the outcome of her going to the tree i sigh trying to figure out the reason behind the random seizure but i brushed it off and hoped she was fine while i thought my eyes dilated quickly before looking into the water i tilt my head in confusion before Being pulled Into the deepest parts of the sea.

------

Jakes POV:

Ronal was able to get kiri to wake up which pulled a huge weight off my shoulders"oh kiri....kiri my sweet child" neytiri says softly while holding kiri in her arms i sigh before stepping out to speak with the others about the situation i look at lo'ak whos eyes wont leave the sea and i tilt my head" boy what is more important then knowing your sisters condition?"Lo'ak snaps out of his trance and sighs"why would that even be a thing u would say sir ofc im worried for kiri...but Lehlie never came back from the trip" he says worried i noticed that i haven't seen her since they left this morning and i tell them we will look into it if shes gone for to long i walk in sitting next to neytiri and kiri and smiling softly before seeing tuk talking to zeza outside the merui"Your so beautiful and and Different are you a princess!"Tuk screams in glee after Getting her hair done by her Zeza only smiles" no but im sure you definitely are" tuk smiles and continues to rant while the small thought of lehlie not being here pang every now and then.

--------

Kiris POV:

It's been a day or two since i had that Seizure and they forbid me from ever seeing the tree or leaving the merui for a while i sighed with frustration but twitched when i heard Tonawari and my dad talking to each other in a wishper i sit back on the  wall to get a better hear and once i do my ears twitch more once i heard the conversation they were having"Its been a day...and Zeza is getting worried should we send a search party for her?"Jake says as softly as possible Tonawari sighs loudly"Did anyone see her before she went missing?" jake hisses to himself before responding"they went back last night and even her ilu wasn't found"he said quickly they both moved away talking about what to do I cover my mouth and feel a huge wave of worry not knowing that shes been gone for a whole day without a trace.

While resting my feet in the water i Hear Zeza whistle for her ilu with a spear and dried up tears But before she could get on Jake & Neteyam stop her pulling her back she hisses loudly and shoves them off" YOU stupid....stupid stupid man you refuse to look for her because it is to soon...."She hissed out loudly i walk closer to get a better view and hear of the whole situation"Look we dont know what happened but if it was the skypeople then your as good as dead you need to wait" " I REFUSE!"Zeza shouts while trying not to cry Neteyam grabbed her swiftly and walked her back to her merui to calm her down but as he took her everyone could hear her screams of sadness and fear.