~Cheater?~

TW:S@,B*N H*PE

Nicks POV:

I had to leave for school today and Charlie seems much better I don't know why he's still paranoid about being alone. He has online classes because he's still scared to go to school.

I was getting ready and I've missed like 5 months of school just for him. I've missed so much and now I need to leave.

I just finished getting ready and he looked at me like he would break down any minute now. "Love I'm gonna be fine your gonna be okay your at home your safe nothings gonna happen" I reassured him.

"B-but what if something d-does happen...?" Charlie said he was anxious you could tell. "Nothings going to happen I promise. I'll make sure to lock everything so you don't need to worry" I said hugging him.

"C-can't u just miss a day...?" He asked on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry love I've missed 5 months of school..." I said. "Oh..." he said.

I put my shoes on and was ready to leave. "Love I have to go..." I said he looked so sad and just empty. "Okay..." he relied. I then left and it was kinda good to be back at school.

Charlie's POV:

Nick left and I was so paranoid about being alone. Nicks been with me for 5 months and now he's leaving...I hated that I took 5 months away from him but I miss him.

Nick locked literally everything but that didn't help. I logged onto my online class and sat there listening for an hour until I heard something click.

My head shot up and even the teacher was concerned. "Charlie? Are you okay?" He asked I looked back at my screen then I heard it again. "I-I need to go" I stuttered shutting my laptop off.

I sat there trembling because I've always feared this. Soon my door opened and I just saw a black shadow. The person stepped into the light and suddenly all of the trauma started coming back. Ben.

"We'll long time no see? Right Charlie?" He said. I stayed quiet. That was until he came over and held me by the throat and up against the wall. "Hmm...U look hot like this" he said my hands started sweating and my breathing got uneasy.

He let go and I fell to the ground. He kneeled down to me and pulled up my t shirt. "Wow. You've gained a lot of weight lately" he said.

My mind started running but I was just scared so I barely had any time to think. Ben pulled me up so I was standing up and he started touching me and everything.

He looked at me then my neck. I shook my head no but did he care? No.

After he left me on the floor crying he left and I was just thinking about Nick he's gonna take this the wrong way and he'll be back soon.

Nicks POV:

I was making my way home I haven't stopped thinking about Charlie all day. I got to the door and went to unlock it but it was already unlocked?

I didn't think much of it. I went upstairs and opened the door Charlie's neck was covered and he was just sitting on the bed. Anger rushed through me.

"CHARLIE" I shouted he flinched and looked at me. "SO THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WHEN IM NOT HOME?! WHO IS IT?!" I screamed he looked terrified.

"SO YOUR CHEATING NOW?! WOW I TRUSTED YOU YOU KNOW?! AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!" I kept shouting he didn't shout back though.

I grabbed him so he was face to face with me. He may have not said anything but his face said it all. He was on the verge of tears and looked absolutely terrified.

I kept screaming at him and I was just so mad after everything I've done for him?!

I told him to go to his room and he did. I heard the door lock though. I sat on my bed and just put my head in my hands.

Charlie's POV:

I was now sitting on my bed and I just started crying the door was locked so no one could get in. I felt sick I didn't even do anything to stop him...

I'm useless

I didn't wanna tell Nick because he wouldn't even let me speak I've learnt that so I just stayed quiet.

I know it wasn't the best idea but I wouldn't have gotten the chance to speak.

I Just laid down and soon fell asleep.