~Replaced~

TW:Anxiety attack

Charlie's POV:
Nicks been hanging out with Imogen a lot lately and I'm not jealous or anything but it's just really lonely without him here.

He's been hanging out with her all week and we haven't even hung out. I don't know what it is I guess I feel kinda replaced...? Nick would never replace me right...?

What if he has? Maybe Imogen's better for him? I don't know...maybe

I don't know what to do I don't wanna seem like a jealous or controlling boyfriend then Nick brakes up with me. I don't want that to happen.

I heard the door open so I immediately ran downstairs and hugged Nick.

Usually he would hug me back but this time he pushed me off him. I look at him and then looked back down. I'm sure he just needs space.

"How was your time w-with Imogen...?" I asked. "It was fine why are you so interested?!" He snapped I didn't know what to say. "Sorry for asking..." I didn't know what else to say.

"Yeah yeah" he said walking past me and upstairs.

I just froze there for a few minutes zoned out until the front door opened and got slammed closed that scared me so I flinched. "Did I scare you?" Someone asked. I looked up. Imogen.

"Yeah but it's okay I guess your looking for Nick yeah he's up-" Imogen cut me off "No I'm here for you actually" she said. I was really confused. "Your really lucky to have Nick you know? He's like the sweetest person ever and your just so lucky. He'll be mine soon." She said before walking upstairs.

I went to my room and locked the door. I sat at the end of my bed with my knee bobbing up and down.

I was overthinking. Imogen said Nick will be her's soon...surely not. Imogen is so much more better than me though...

I suddenly couldn't breathe and my vision started going blurry and my hands were shaking. I tried calming myself down but it wasn't working I was making it worse.

I didn't wanna pass out again that happened last time when I delt with it alone but I didn't wanna disturb Nick.

Just then Nick walked in.

Nicks POV:

I was hanging out with Imogen I didn't even know she was coming yeah I was a little rude to Charlie but he didn't need to cling onto me like that.

We were sitting on my bed when suddenly I got that feeling that something was wrong. I tried to ignore it and although I was with Imogen I wanted to go see if Charlie was okay.

"One sec Imogen you stay here I'm gonna go check on Charlie" I said leaving. I walked to Charlie's room and opened the door.

I walked over to him and held his hand but he refused. "Charlie..." I said he didn't say anything he was just gasping for air. I calmed down his breathing thank god.

"What happened?" I asked he stayed silent. "Charlie?" I tried to hold his hand but he didn't let me. "Sorry...it don't matter" he said looking down.

"Something caused it and it does matter your my boyfriend..." I said. He had a look on his face like he was about to just about to break down there and then.

I put my arm around him but he moved away. "What is your problem?!" I raised my voice a little. He flinched.

"I-I'll just l-leave. Go back to Imogen" he said. "If this about Imogen then it's stupid and your just being jealous. Seriously I can't hang out with anyone without you being controlling!" I said.

But he wasn't being controlling at all...I don't know why that came out...he didn't even say anything "I'll be back tomorrow..." he said.

The thing that worried me is that he didn't have anywhere to go,he didn't have a jacket and it's pouring outside.

I gave in and ran outside to him he was just sitting on the sidewalk crying. His hands were shaking. I sat next to him. "Char..." I said he just looked at me shocked. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked him. "Yeah I-I'm f-fine" he stuttered.

"Come your gonna get a cold if you stay out here any longer you don't even have a jumper on" I said standing up. I offered him my hand but he just pushed it away and got up on his own.

He was so cold that he was going blue. I picked him up and ran down the road "NICK PUT ME DOWN" he screamed the whole way there. I put him down where we were there.

He just froze. I mean froze he didn't move he didn't breathe he didn't blink. Until I tapped him he flinched. "Char you completely froze..." I said. "Sorry" he said walking inside.

"Charlie please talk to me" I said. He turned around. "I don't wanna come across as jealous or controlling..." he said. I got him a pair of dry clothes then he went to get ready.

He came back and sat across from me. Usually he'd sit right next to me but he sat at the other end of the couch.

"So..." I said. "You've been hanging out with Imogen a lot and I-" Charlie got cut off by Imogen sitting in between us. Charlie just went upstairs but I could see him playing with his sleeve.

"Imogen please leave we've hung out all day and I need to talk to Charlie" I said Imogen then left.

I went upstairs to Charlie's room and sat next to him. "I'm sorry..." he said "You don't need to be sorry you didn't do anything..." I said.

"Carry on..." I told him. "I guess I just felt lonely because we haven't hung out all week and your always with Imogen and today when you came home and I came to hug you you pushed me off you.." he said.

I was about to say something but he talked first "I'm sorry if you think I'm saying your not allowed to have friends I shouldn't have said anything..." he said.

Charlie's POV:

"Can I hug you?" Nick asked I didn't know what to say. I wanted a hug but at the same time I didn't. I nodded anyway. He wrapped him arms around me and kissed my head.

"I'm sorry Charlie I didn't mean to make you feel that way..." he said. "It's okay don't worry" I said. "Charlie it's not fine I made you feel like shit and made you have an anxiety attack then you were turning blue in the rain...I made you feel like shit." He said.

I felt so bad for even telling him how I felt. "Don't feel bad about telling me." He stated.

"I'll spend this weekend with you and just you okay?" Nick said. I nodded.

We both soon fell asleep in each others arms.

WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS MY STOMACH WAS DROPPING TO MY STOMACH I ALMOST CRIED! HOPE YOU ENJOYED