~Exams~

Nicks POV:
I finished school now and I'm pretty sure this week is Charlie's exams. I wanna be there for him like he was there for me.

                          Char❤️
Me:Hey Char xx
Char❤️:Hey Nick x
Me:Isn't this week your exam week xx
Char❤️:Yeah it is
Me:Well I'll be there for you every day xx

He read it then left me on read. It was only now I realised he had to leave for school.

Charlie's POV:
This week we had exams and I wasn't ready my anxiety had already started kicking in I have to be in a room full of people and I'm under pressure.

I walked into school and saw Tao run up to my and pick me up. "Jesus Charlie you feel so much more lighter" Tao laughed.

I just laughed a Long with it so it wasn't awkward. "So how do you think your gonna do?" Tao asked I just hummed. I walked in front until Tao pulled me back.

"What's going on?" He asked I just shrugged. "Sorry Tao I gotta go!" I said going to my exam classroom.

Once everyone was in the hall it was super warm and there was so many people. I was really anxious I don't know why it's something I've never quite been able to explain.

We got given our exam papers and I basically felt sick. If I failed this my mum would kill me. I opened it up and immediately didn't know what to do. If I was stuck on the first question then what would the rest be like.

I put my head in my hands re reading the question over and over but it just didn't make any sense.

I started pulling my hair out of frustration. I didn't wanna turn back to my old habits but I just didn't understand any of this.

I swear I've studied I studied literally all week. Why don't I understand it? Why don't it make sense?

The test was already over I didn't do anything. The teacher picked up my paper and I looked up at her panicked.

We all left and I went straight home. I opened the door ignoring my mothers calls from the kitchen. I went up to my room and sat at my desk.

"Wow you didn't even notice me" someone said I looked on my bed and Nick was there.

"Oh sorry hi" I said I didn't even look at him I just got my books and my pens out. I started ready and writing at the same before Nick grabbed my hands.

"Nick let go I need to study" I said harshly. "Char...what happened?" He asked. I was starting to get irritated. "It don't matter there's no point of you being here you can just leave I need to study" I said.

He didn't leave though he just sat next to me. "Char...please" he said. I felt stupidly bad. "Sorry I didn't mean for you to feel bad I'm sorry" I said. Nick just cuddled me but then I heard my mum coming upstairs.

"Nick leave Charlie needs to study" my mum demanded. He looked at me then left. "Charlie. Study" she said leaving.

I tried to but I couldn't understand anything nothing was making sense and I had a maths exam tomorrow and I think I'm gonna fail that!

Tori came into my room and just looked scared "Hey Charlie dad said dinners ready" she said. I just looked at her and she gasped.

Toris POV:
Charlie looked at me and I gasped. You would if you saw your little brother pale as a ghost,looks beyond sleep deprived and just looks exhausted.

"I'm not hungry" he replied but there was literally no emotion when he said that. I saw all the books and pens and pencils scattered on his desk.

"Studying?" I asked he just hummed. I sat next to him. "Tori go eat please" he said. "No I'm staying right here there's no rush. What's going on?" I asked him.

"Nothing please leave I really need to study" he says. He told Nick to leave and Charlie never wants Nick to leave so I knew something was up.

"Charlie you know you can take a break?" I said to him he didn't even look up from his book he just rolled his eyes slightly.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me. "Now I've got your attention what's wrong? You never tell Nick to leave" I said to him I was genuinely worried.

He didn't say anything. "nothing don't worry" he said. I thought I was one step closer to know what's going on. My dad came up "Tori Charlie are you coming down?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll be down soon" I said "I'm not hungry" Charlie said going back to his writing.

Charlie's POV:
My dad gave me that look. It showed that he was kinda worried about me. Tori closed my door then went downstairs.

I don't even know why I told Nick to leave he didn't do anything I didn't need to be so rude. He wasn't really the top priority in my head at the moment finishing this was.

————————9PM———————
Nicks POV:
I didn't wanna leave Charlie he seems so stressed out and tired. I put my shoes on not caring that they were untied and ran to Charlie's.

I knocked on the door and Charlie's mum answered. "Nick it's to late for you to be here" she said almost closing the door. "I just wanna talk to Charlie" I said trying to convince her. "No" she said.

"PLEASE it's very important" I said. I heard his mum sigh then opened the door. I ran past her and went up to Charlie's room.

He didn't even notice I was standing right next to him until I hugged him. "Nick..." he said. I hummed he just buried his in my chest.

I took the chance and picked him up then sat with him on his bed.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened...? I'm really worried about you that's why I came here" I said. Charlie just looked at the ground and sighed.

I held his hand "You can tell me you know..." I said. "I want to I-I Just don't know how to say it..." he said.

"Just say it I'll understand" I said. "So you know how I had exams today? I studied literally all week and when I got given the paper I didn't under any of it and I did do anything I didn't even do one question...and my mums gonna be mad at me when she finds out that why I'm trying to get all the information in my head..." he explained.

"Char...you know if you don't take a break or you keep overworking yourself your not be able to keep it in your head..." I explained. He just nodded.

"Can...you stay here...?" He asked I just smiled. "Of course I can" I said.

We both laid down and I started playing with his hair. As I brushed my hand through his hair I noticed it was falling out. "Char..." I said He Just looked at me. "Your hair..." i said He Just looked down.

"Sorry..." he said. I just hugged him. Charlie's used to pull his hair a lot when he was frustrated or annoyed and it would start falling out.

He soon fell asleep so I slid him down and kissed him on the forehead.