~I Hate You~

TW:arguing,SH,ED

Charlie's POV:
Nick was in his room and I was in mine. I don't know what he was doing but I just wanted to go lay with him but I was way to scared to.

I was overthinking a little to much. I didn't know what to do Nick seemed really stressed when he came home so I didn't wanna make it worse or anything.

I really needed him right now though...I just messaged him just to be safe.

                          Nick ❤️
Me:Are u busy?
Nick❤️:Charlie you can come to me

I put my phone down then walked to Nicks room. I knocked before entering. "Come in Charlie" he sounded annoyed. I wasn't gonna tell him I was overthinking.

I opened the door and closed it behind me. "Are you okay...?" I asked him. "Yeah just a Little stressed out why?" He asked "you seemed annoyed and stressed when you came through the door..." I said.

Nick just looked at me "Char...you look really pale..." he said. I started panicking for some reason "Yeah it's fine don't worry" I said.

Nick patted a spot next to me so I went and sat down with him. "You were scared weren't you?" He asked I didn't wanna say anything. "I'm not mad at you I promise okay? Just a Little stressed" He said.

"I could make you something to eat?" I offered "Only if you eat to you look like you need it" Nick said. I tensed up a little and I think Nick could tell. He put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it. "Char...please..." he said. I nodded.

I went to get up but froze. I got really dizzy and almost fell Nick panicked. "Charlie are you okay?!" He said. "Yup im Fine" I said walking down to the kitchen.

Nick followed me down as well. "What do you fancy?" I asked "Hmm I don't know just something little" he said "what abouttt beans on toast?" He suggested. I just nodded.

I'm the middle of it I got dizzy again and Nick caught me. "Charlie go sit down I'll finish this..." Nick said. I refused but Nick picked me up and sat me down.

10 minutes later he put a plate in front of me. I starred at it for a few minutes Nick saw. My anxiety started kicking so Nick but his hand on my knee.

"Charlie please...you need to eat" Nick said. The problem is I didn't wanna eat. I wasn't hungry. "But I'm not hungry..." I said. I could tell Nick was starting to get annoyed because I could feel from his hand on my knee.

I didn't wanna start an argument so I picked up my fork and tried to eat. Every time I did the food would refuse to go down me.

Nick removed his hand from my knee and sighed. But it was an annoying sigh. "Charlie. You basically almost fainted 2 times to day. EAT." He said.

I didn't want to though I wasn't hungry. Nick soon slammed his hand on the table and that made me flinch. "Charlie just eat it's not that hard?! It's a normal thing!" Nick raised his voice.

I just looked down I didn't wanna look at him. I tried to eat again and I just threw it back up.

Nick grabbed my arm really tight and made me stand up. "SEE YOU CAN'T EVEN EAT WITHOUT THROWING UP! YOU NEED TO EAT AND I DONT CARE IF YOUR NOT HUNGRY YOUR GOING TO EAT" Nick shouted.

I was practically shaking. "I hate you" Nick said. I froze then went upstairs to my room and locked my door.

I sat behind the door and just broke down. I knew he would say that. Is it over? Is this it? I went into the bathroom choking on my tears.

I grabbed the blade and scraped it across my skin 10 times on each arm. When I saw what I did I threw the blade across the bathroom and gasped.

I threw my head back against the wall and just sat there.

Nicks POV:

When I saw Charlie freeze then went upstairs my heart started beating. I shouldn't have said that all it's gonna do is make him hate himself I'm so stupid.

I wanted to go upstairs but I don't think he wants to see me but then he might need me.

I said fuck it and went upstairs to Charlie's room. He wasn't on his bed so that panicked me. Then I looked at the bathroom door.

My heart dropped. I tried to open it just it was locked I started fumbling with the handle. "Charlie please open the door" I said.

"No..." his voice sounded distant. I started panicking I was gonna get this door open. I ended up kicking it down and I hated the sight.

The first thing I saw was the blade covered in blood and that just made my chest heavy then I saw Charlie.

He was crying but he was so pale...I laid his head on my chest and held him close.

"Nick...?" He said his voice was coming back now. "Yes Char...?" I asked with a tear rolling down my cheek. "Don't blame yourself this wasn't your fault I was being a dick and made you angry it's not your fault it's mine" he said wiping the tear with his sleeve.

I Just held him I didn't wanna let go. "You know I didn't mean that right..? I promise I love you I could never hate someone as kind as you" I said.

He just smiled. "Yeah I know..." he said.

The blood was seeking through his clothes by now and that's when I started panicking. "Char..." I said but I was scared. He looked at his arm then looked at me "fuck" he said it's so casually.

"Should I call an ambulance?" I asked. "No it's fine I promise I have the things for it" he said. He grabbed something from under the sink it was a massive cleaning kit.

I watched him as he cleaned his cuts it was heartbreaking. "Char do you want me to do it?" I asked he shook his head no.

He soon cleaned it and just laid back on me. "Wanna go lay down?" I asked he nodded.

I lauded down with Charlie and just hugged him so tightly. "I love you..." I said "I love you to" he said.