~You Never Cared~

TW:SH

Charlie's POV:
Nick hasn't been talking to me and I don't know what I did. He's been hanging out with someone else and I'm not saying he can't but it's everyday even on our anniversary.

He said that we could celebrate it another day and he knew we couldn't. It was just upsetting because I had so many plans for us and the only plans he had was going out.

I'm not trying to be controlling and I'm not. I Just don't like being away from Nick he knows I hate it he won't even tell me where he's going which makes me even more worried about him.

I walked back upstairs to our bedroom and texted him.

Nick❤️✨
Me:Are you okay?
Nick❤️✨:I'm fine stop messaging me I'm busy

I just lightly threw my phone it hit the wall but I didn't care. I started crying I don't know why though.

I just sat on the bed with my head in my hands and my leg shaking.

I started feeling stupidly pathetic over crying. It was kinda stupid he just told me to stop messaging him and I'm crying over that?!

I felt like falling asleep but I was to anxious about that.

I was thinking about something...relapsing. I knew it was wrong to think about considering being 3 months clean.

My thoughts took over as I slowly walked over to the bathroom and opened the cabinet. I sat on the floor as I pulled out the box of blades.

I've hidden them from Nick for a while. Some with dried blood on them some were new.

I didn't care I grabbed one and placed it on my skin. I did it as far as I could then a few more time up my arm. By the end blood was pouring out of my arm and I felt really faint.

I ignored it and pulled my sleeves down and laid down on the bed.

Nellie came cuddling up to me which kinda cheered me up. I sat there cuddling her for a bit.

Until the door opened and Nellie ran downstairs with me behind her.

Nick was there he looked happy. "Did you enjoy your time?" I asked he didn't even look at me "Yeah" he replied.

I just looked down. "You don't need to have such an attitude you know?" He stated. I looked up again "Yeah sorry I didn't-" I tried to say. "I don't wanna hear it" he said.

I don't know what I did...

He went upstairs and I just stayed out of his way. I zoned out overthinking to the point Nellie came and put her paw on my leg.

"CHARLIE" Nick called I got up and went upstairs. "Wanna explain to me why there's dried blood on the bathroom floor?!" He asked.

I froze. I thought I cleaned it all. "Nellie started bleeding" I said Nick just looked at me. "Give me your arm." He stated.

"N-No" I said but he grabbed my wrist "STOP YOUR HURTING ME" I said as tears were streaming down my face.

He didn't care though he pulled my sleeve up and then threw my arm back down. "Wanna explain?" He said. I didn't say anything.

"Charlie! ANWSER me!!" He said raising his voice. "You never cared. You always kept going out and wouldn't tell me where you were and I started worrying about you then you told me to stop messaging you then I was scared that I was gonna loose you and then I started panicking and you weren't there so I-I..." I tried to continue but I just broke down in tears.

Nick hugged me which was unexpected. "I'm so sorry Charlie..." he said I just cried into his chest.

"I didn't mean to I-I know how much you worry and I'm just so sorry" he kept apologising. "Stop apologising...you don't need to" I said.

"Have you eaten today?" He asked I haven't eaten in like a week or so...what do I say?

"Yeah I had a Sandwich" I lied. "The truth." Nick said he knew when I lied. "No..." I said he just held my hand.

"When did you last eat?" He asked now my heart started racing. I think he could tell because he said "I won't be mad just tell me".

"A week ago..." I said. He just hugged me again but tighter this time.

"Do you think you could try and eat something...?" He asked. I Just nodded.

Nicks POV:
I felt so shut about what I did to Charlie. I made him something little then gave it to him and sat next to him.

I noticed a lot of things about him when he ate. First he just sat there staring at it although it was something little. Then when he finally picked it up his hands were shaking. As well as his leg.

He only ate half of it but I was still proud of him. He laid his head in my shoulder. "Do you wanna go lay down?" I asked him.

He nodded I carried him up then cuddled him. Nellie came and laid with us as well.

868 Words!