Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule

Start from the beginning

At this time, he suddenly thought that there was another person who was not needed, and he was too anxious to care about anything. He quickly said: "What happened at that time was really not like that. You must have heard wrong. If you don't believe me, ask our invigilator. She I can testify!”

If you dare to testify, clean up together. Principal Yi said with a serious face, "Where is your invigilator?"

Zhao Qi said: "I just went out to make a phone call..."

Principal Yi opened the door of the office, looked into the corridor, and shouted from a distance: "Teacher Zou, come in!"

Zou Ying put away the phone and came in with a panicked expression and red eyes. She didn't even care why the principal called her. Instead, she glanced at Luo Yingbai with fear.

However, everyone was so angry and panicked about this matter that almost no one cared about her mood. Principal Yi did not give Zou Ying a chance to react and asked directly: "Teacher Zou, tell me what happened during the exam. Did you see Luo Yingbai throw a note to Zhao Qi?"

Zou Ying hesitated for a moment, and Zhao Qi was full of anticipation. This was his last chance: "Teacher Zou, speak up."

Zou Ying was already anxious and panicked. She had not yet recovered from the shock. When she heard the urging, she had no time to think about it. She gritted her teeth and said, "What I saw at that time...the note was from classmate Zhao Qi." He took it out of his pocket."

Zhao Qi was shocked and said, "What did you say?"

Zou Ying didn't look at him, and said dryly: "The teacher is also for your own good, cheating should have been punished."

When she said this, her heart was bleeding, knowing that this would probably completely block her promotion path, but she really didn't dare to offend Luo Yingbai now.

After Zou Ying finished speaking, she turned to Principal Yi and said hurriedly: "Principal, I just received a call saying that my daughter was in a traffic accident. It seems that one of her legs was broken. She has to rush to the hospital for a check-up."

Principal Yi thought that Zou Ying was colluding with Zhao Qi, and originally wanted to see what she was planning. Unexpectedly, the teacher was quite upright, and his expression softened a lot. When he heard that such a big thing had happened to her family, he quickly said : "This is a big deal, you can go there quickly, if you need any help, you can report it to the school."

If it had been in the past, Zou Ying would have gone crazy with joy when she heard the principal speak so kindly. But at this moment, she was so upset that she was scared and worried about her daughter, so she couldn't care less, so she agreed and left in a hurry.

Luo Yingbai watched Zou Ying's back, feeling a little puzzled in her heart.

The last time he saw Zou Ying, he foresaw the possible disaster and felt that the child was innocent, so he warned her not to let her daughter go out. Although those words sound a bit easy to be misunderstood, but Luo Yingbai thinks that as long as Zou Ying is aware of the danger, it doesn't matter even if he thinks he is speaking harshly, but obviously Zou Ying is not that kind.

According to his inference, this time Zou Ying's daughter should have encountered a series of robberies. If that was the case, Zou Ying's children's palace should have an obvious loss, but Luo Yingbai didn't find the corresponding pattern in her face just now. A sign, are there any other mistakes?

Just when he was thinking about something, Principal Yi next to him said calmly: "Dean Wang, what should I do about this matter? Don't you give me an explanation?"