Chapter 17 - 18

Comincia dall'inizio

Then I asked for comments on jade jewelry. The reviewer must be a girl. She bought a jade necklace and a jade ring, and took pictures while wearing them.

Brother Bai did a fortune-telling: "You cannot wear jade ornaments twice, as it can easily cause aura clashes. Do not tie them with black ropes, as they will attract evil spirits and hurt the spirit."

Another person who renovated a new home also had some minor problems. Luo Yingbai reminded: "The furnishings in the home are very reasonable, but please pay attention to the lighting arrangement. The kitchen belongs to fire, so it is better to use cool-toned white light, and the bathroom is to water, so it is better to use warm light. Yellow light, and the location of the living room, entrance, etc. is related to the fortune of the whole family. The lighting should be placed high and bright enough to leave no dark corners."

After replying to a few comments, the idiot who showed him the jade incense burner just now actually sent a few more photos. He probably took them during the day and reluctantly showed them to Luo Yingbai.

Under the sunlight, the censer is emerald green, without variegated colors, and the lines are clear and well-proportioned. It is really the best product, but Luo Yingbai should not pay attention to these.

People think that since Feng Shui masters want to understand Feng Shui, they must have done some research on related furnishings. This is true, but their focus is not on ordinary antique knowledge, but on the "qi" attached to spiritual objects.

Luo Yingbai just discovered that there was a faint layer of golden energy floating on the jade vase. Just at the mouth of the furnace, the golden energy gathered into a dragon shape, with a faint hovering look - this was the dragon energy that belonged exclusively to the Right One, but This dragon's aura is golden inside and green on the outside, and has lost its vitality. This jade incense burner is definitely a burial object, and judging from the clarity of the dragon's aura, it must have been unearthed not long ago, and it has been exposed to little turbidity. It should not have been bought secondhand.

The result is already very clear. Ninety-nine percent of this thing was just dug out by tomb robbers. Luo Yingbai asked him to go to the window to take pictures, not because of the quality of the light, but because he wanted to see this person. living environment.

The thief was really bold. He dared to show off what he had stolen. It was probably because although the incense burner was a cultural relic, it had not been archived and he didn't know many people, so he dared to proudly show it to him for identification. Unexpectedly, in Luoying Bai overturned the car here.

Luo Yingbai called the police without hesitation: "Hello, comrade police, I suspect that someone has robbed the tomb and stole cultural relics privately... Yes, yes... I don't know the specific name, but I can tell from the buildings seen outside the window Based on the approximate location, it should be the neighborhood around Dongfeng Plaza...No, it's a photo...Okay, I'll send the photo over, please check it out."

Wang Diao triumphantly admired the incense burner in his hand, and saw that "Brother Bai's fortune telling" hadn't replied to his message for a long time, so he couldn't help but sneered. What kind of bullshit master, pretending to be like that, might as well master a unique skill, and after making a successful move, he can enjoy it for a long time.

He was impatient to wait and scrolled through Weibo. Just as he was about to say something sarcastic, he suddenly saw the reply "Brother Bai is blindly telling fortunes" popped up: "The quality is acceptable. It is about 300-500 years old. The estimated value is It's about 6 million, but a friendly reminder that national cultural relics belong to the state, and tomb robbing and selling antiques are illegal."