Chapter 7 Explosive Photos

En başından başla

Luo Yingbai sighed slightly.

Does it look good? maybe. But this is really not a good thing.

He ate rice grains bit by bit, and played with his mobile phone. After eating for more than ten minutes, he didn't eat much.

He also saw the news on the campus forum. T University is a famous university, and such an accident happened. It didn't take long for it to be on the hot search, and even a few photos of Luo Yingbai on the forum seemed to be going viral. .

The one that received the most praise was not his heroic appearance of saving people, but the one of Luo Yingbai just getting up from the ground.

The young man wearing a white shirt has an extremely beautiful appearance. His fair skin and slightly upturned eyes make him look as if he was carved out of ice and snow, cold and gorgeous.

The angle and timing of the photo were well chosen, and it happened to capture Luo Yingbai's expressionless moment, so the warm afterglow fell on him, and it also further reflected the alienation and indifference that transcended the world, with a sense of no reason melancholy.

This face is so deceptive. If anyone who knows Luo Yingbai’s character sees this photo, they will definitely praise the person who took the photo——

What a fucking talent!

He was able to discover a temperament that he had never had before from a funny guy!

Luo Yingbai was engrossed in scrolling through her cell phone when she suddenly heard a familiar voice say: "How about eating in this restaurant? There are not many people now, so make it quick. I have to pack two more portions."

When he raised his head, he happened to look at Tang Yuebo, who had just walked in. Tang Yuebo said in surprise: "Yingbai? Why didn't you go back to the dormitory?"

Luo Yingbai glanced at Sun Yue who was following him, smiled at Tang Yuebo and said, "Why are you acting like you've met a Martian and not letting me have a meal?"

Tang Yuebo took Sun Yue and sat down opposite him, saying: "No, wasn't I thinking that you were injured? You are doing this all because of me. I just bought the ointment at the drugstore, and I wanted to give it to you again. I packed a bibimbap back, but I didn't expect you to come by yourself."

Luo Yingbai laughed and said, "Small injury, don't take it to heart."

Neither Tang Yuebo nor Sun Yue had eaten. After ordering, the three of them happened to eat together. Tang Yuebo brought the chili over and asked to add it to Sun Yue. Sun Yue said, "No, I won't eat today."

Tang Yuebo said unexpectedly: "Don't you like spicy food? Why don't you eat today?"

Sun Yue smiled and said: "I don't want to eat it, I'm getting angry."

After she finished speaking, she glanced at Luo Yingbai, and asked casually: "Yuebo, you said that the roommate who saved you today was Luo Yingbai?"

Luo Yingbai didn't look up, Tang Yuebo smiled and said, "Yes, thanks to him, otherwise I wouldn't be able to sit here and eat now."

Sun Yue covered her mouth and laughed, and said: "I really can't tell. When we ran the 800 meters last time in physical education class, our two classes were next to each other. I clearly saw that he ran last."

Tang Yuebo said: "Hahaha, he's just lazy..."

Before he finished speaking, Luo Yingbai suddenly asked Sun Yue, "You knew me a long time ago?"

Their physical education class was only one and a half years old, and the class lasted half a semester. At that time, Sun Yue hadn't been with Tang Yuebo yet.

"Of course I know who you are, school boy. Thank you so much for saving Yuebo today." Sun Yue glanced at Luo Yingbai and said tentatively, "But you are so powerful. You are...how did you catch up?" So fast? It seems that the statue has not fallen, and you rushed over it at once."

Luo Yingbai burst out laughing: "You are also very good, you know such details even if you are not at the scene."

Sun Yue choked for a moment, and Tang Yuebo was stunned for a moment, then put his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders and said with a smile: "Don't pay attention to him, Yingbai is like this, he is joking with you."

After he finished speaking, he explained to Luo Yingbai: "At that time, our school forum was full of videos and photos. Who can't see it? You are going to be popular."

After saying this, the phone suddenly rang, and Tang Yuebo answered the phone, but it was dinner time now, and the whole shop was noisy. He said "Hey" several times in a row without being able to hear clearly what was on the other end. What to say, so he said: "Wait a minute, I'll find a quiet place."

He nodded to his buddies and girlfriend, and walked out of the small shop. After only the other two were left, the atmosphere at the dinner table began to feel a sense of confusion and embarrassment.

In the silence, Sun Yue flicked her long hair that had fallen out, and suddenly asked, "Do you have any opinion on me?"

Luo Yingbai glanced at her just now, without answering, picked up the beer poured into the glass next to her, took a sip, then wiped the corners of her lips with a tissue, with a half-smile look on her face.

Sun Yue saw Luo Yingbai's slow movements, and for some reason, she felt an inexplicable anxiety and guilt in her heart. She wanted to give him a hard blow to make him speak faster.

Luo Yingbai threw the crumpled toilet paper into the wastebasket, and then said something irrelevant: "Why don't you eat chili?"

His voice was very gentle, as if he was concerned about the one he loved, but Sun Yue hesitated for a moment: "Didn't you just say that I got angry and didn't want to eat."

Luo Yingbai tapped his forehead: "Oh, the yin and yang in a person who is on fire are out of balance, his face should be red and his eyes are flushed, and the yang energy is strong. But I see that your face is pale, and the yin energy between the eyebrows is scattered, it doesn't look like you are getting angry. , why is it like it was repelled after casting a spell, and the energy and blood are insufficient."

Sun Yue's expression froze, and after a while, she said slowly, "You...you actually know?"

"I wasn't sure before." Luo Yingbai smiled harmlessly, "But now I know, thank you for telling me."

Sun Yue: "..."

"Although I can see that your yin energy is expelled, your face is pale, and your Ford Palace is damaged, I am not sure it must be caused by this incident. But you have been trying to trick me just now, asking The specific situation of my rescue of Yuebo, then I will test you by the way."

Luo Yingbai put a hand on his chin, looked at her, and said leisurely: "Why are you so hard to think about? Let me tell you."