Chapter 18. Im fine! We win, we win, we win! YAY! Fun times.

Start from the beginning

" Okay! " " What is it? " " sounds good " "sure " words were thrown at me.

" Okay, Louis and Eleanor, I think that the ride over there that's like superman is good for you guys but hey you don't have to try if you don't want to but you lay down like superman style, " I pointed ( I dunno the name, sorry. Xx )

" OOH OH! Sounds fun! " Louis cheers, once again dragging Eleanor.

" Hm okay... Dani and Li I think that the pirate one is good for you guys it's like a GIANT size swing, very romantic if I do have to say so myself, " I pointed to the trailer.

" Sounds fun, c'mon lets go babe, " Liam and Danielle says at the same time. And dragging each other.

" Hm... I think that you should ride the disco still, seeing that Harry is scared of the other rides. Dontcha think Mika? " I ask.

" Sounds good! After all it's me and you favorites! " she grins, pulling Harry.

" Ah! The last one, well if you go the same way as Liam and Danielle I think you guys should ride the timber hawk seeing that you guys aren't very... Daredevil-ish. But it is scary yet super fun and fast, no loops so perfect for you guys, " I directed Zayn and Perrie.

" Eh, Scary yet sounds super fun! " Zayn claps.

" Ah yeah! Not to mention its a seat where there's 2 people next to each other! " I pointed out, as they ran off.

" We'll what about us now? " Niall asks.

Liam's POV;

After we stopped running and all I suddenly asked Danielle,

" Should we allow them to go out? "

" Go out with who? " Danielle asks, Confuse.

" Should we approve that Niall and Kat could go out, " I repeat again.

" Yes Liam, it'd be unfair that we get to go out and they don't wouldn't it? " Dani asks back.

" Yes... Yeah I guess they could go out, "

" Thats the boy! C'mon lets go! " Danielle drags us to the ride, giving me a assuring smile.

Katelyn's POV;

" Honestly Niall... Well the water rides are off down there, " I pointed, " But I think you'll like this more! " I grin, pulling him to the candy shop.

- Front doors of the shop -

" Ready Niall? " I ask, still covering his eyes.

" Yes! " he exclaims.

" Okay, push open the door, " I took a hand off and take his and puts it at the door, then soon after I took both my hands away.

" OH MY GOD, IS THIS A CANDY SHOP?! " Niall lets out a Girly scream.

" Yes Niall, " I giggled as he ran to the gummy bears aisle, following him.

" HOLY SHIT! " Niall cusses, " THIS GUMMY BEAR IS GIGANTIC! AND IT'S ONLY $4.27! "

" OH MY GOD THERE'S A BLUEBERRY ONE I WANT! " I giggled, grabbing the blueberry gummy.

" I want cherry! Hey look there's gummy worms too! " Niall takes the blueberry and cherry then dragged me over to the wormies.

" Hmm... For this I think I want strawberry! " I jumped.

" COLA- COLA! " Niall grabs, " C'mon lets go pay and sit and eat then come back for more! "

" Okay! " We linked arms dragging our Gummie bear and wormies.

- Paying -

" Sir that would be $16! " the lady, cashier smiles.

" Wow! Here you go! " he hands her a $20, " Keep the change "

" Thank you, please do come again, " The lady waves.

- EATING EM GUMMIES ! -

" OH BOY THIS IS SO GOOD! " Niall moans in delight. ( AYE YOU'RE THINKING WRONG IF YOU'RE THINKING THAT! )

" I knooow, you know what's best? It's a HUGE size yet only four bucks! " I bit down on the wormie.

" Yeah! Who knew that it'd be this awesome! " Niall giggles, biting on his bear.

Within 15 minutes we were done and VERY hyper.

" LETS GET CRAZY CRAZY TILL WE SEE DAH SUN COS TONIGHT LETS GET SUM AND LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! " Niall shouts, earning him looks.

" Whoa whoa whoa mate, calm down, " Voices were suddenly spoken behind us. We turned around with the lads and girls smiling.

" NOPERS! YAHOO! " me and Niall shouts jumping around the lads and gals.

" Are you guys sugar high? " Liam asks, eyebrows raising up.

" YES! YUSH! YESH! YEAH! " we stumbled all the yes' there are.

" Oh boy... " Liam face palms.

" How did you get all the candy? " Liam asks.

" Candy shop! It's 4 bucks each for these wormies and bears! And it's suppperrrr big! " Niall exclaims, showing Liam and the rest how big it was. I nodded.

I swear Liam and the rest eyes bulged super big!

" And how much did you buy? "

" 4, two each for us. So meaning I get a wormie and a gummy bear and same goes with Ka- "

" WHAT! That's so much sugar Niall! Enough for today! Lets just go swim and ride the rides, " Eleanor frowns.

" I agree, " the rest choruses.

" Fine! " me and Niall crossed our arms with a sign of no emotions what-so-ever. Clearly upset.

" Alright, we could get SOME candy when were about to head home 'kay? " Liam smiles.

" YAY! " Me and Niall jumped, hugging each other.

* SNAPS! *

" Aweeee! Are you guys a cutie! " Danielle gives a smug smile, along with , Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, And Mika a smile.

" Noo! Don't post it on twitter! " I frowned.

" Why not eh?! Cutie munchkins, " Danielle mumbles.