"Lesson learned." I say with a soft smile before she looks up and lets our eyes meet while I  still feel her soft hands move down my chest.

"What's the North like?" Daenerys asks as she looks down  again and massages the paste into my skin, and I'm in heaven right now.

"Cold, the people aren't fond of outsiders, but if you're one of them, it's love. Everyone loved my father, and I think it's beautiful, especially when the snow has fallen, I would ride through  the Wolfswood whenever the first snow started to fall and eventually it became tradition all my siblings wanted to join me so they did. I love to wander and see new places, but I can never stop the smile that appears on my face as I see WinterFell come into view." I say as I lean my hand back and close my eyes.

"I've never seen snow." Daenerys says as her hands move over my neck, and I open one eye.

"If I have decided and the North will support you, I'll take you to WinterFell once, I do have to warn you they aren't very fond of Targaryens." I say, and she takes a step away from me, and I have to bite back the whine that tried to leave my lips at the lost contact.

"Because of my father?" She asks, and I give her  shurg. "The North alone is as big as the other kingdoms many believe we should be our own kingdom once again. And yes, what happened with my grandfather and uncle." I say, and she raises her brow at me.

"There's never been a Stark who forgot an oath, and yet your brother is called King in the North. " She says, and I give her a shrug.

"Stark's have ruled over the Noth long before your ancestors set even one step in Westeros, Aegon The Conquer was able to conquer with his sister wives and their dragons without them they never would have, some people believe the Targaryen's to be God's but I call you lucky human beings, take the dragons away and your just like us." I say as I stand up and let our eyes meet.

"When I become Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, I will not forget that the North is one of those Erik Stark." She says, and I run my hand through my hair.

"Well, then wed my brother, your beautiful he's well not ugly but I'm the better looking one, around the same age and you'll have the support of the North." I state with a shrug as Shadow walks into the tent with Viserion on his back.  

"We have no idea where your brother is." She says, and I raise my brow at the growl that tried to leave my lips. It was just an idea that I had. She didn't  have to agree with it.

"You could wed the lion cup, and then I'll swing his head off his shoulders  on the wedding." I say with a grin, and she releases the smallest of chuckles.

"Isn't he betrothed to your sister?" She asks, and well, no, probably not anymore.

"Most likely not, my father was beheaded as a traitor, my brother is I'm open rebellion how they'll like to call it, and well I sended a not so nice letter to King's Landing. So no, he'll probably be wedding someone else from a big house that can help him in the war and feed his people." I start as I begin to think, and theirs only one I can think about right now 

"If they are smart he'll marry Lady Margaery Tyrell, the Tyrell's are warden of the South amd her father is Lord paramount of the Reach, she's young beautiful and well they could feed kings Landing and the Lanister soldiers." I continue, and she looks at me with curiosity.

"And how do you know that?" She asks, and I give her a small smirk. "Because that's what I would have done, find a strong one that you need, marry them, and well, their family becomes mine, my problems become theirs and vice versa." I say as I fill two cups with wine and hand her one.

"Would you wed out of duty?" She asks, and I look down at my cup.

"Duty is the death of love and love is the death of duty, I always told myself I would one wed out of love, to not be wed off because of my name and because I was supposed to become Lord of WinterFell and Warden of the North, but because a woman loved me like I loved her. But with everything going on, it will probably be a dream." I say before downing the wine in my cup.

"Sometimes you can fall in love with them. " She says, and I scoff at her words.

"Khal Drogo he raped you more than once, you weren't in love with him truly in love with him  you tried to make the best out of a fucked up situation, I want that kind of love they make songs about that whenever she kisses me my heart stops, that being away from her feels like a curse and not a blessing, that waking up next to her makes me smile  and that I can't wait to lay next to her again at night." I say before placing the cup down onto the small table.

"I did love Drogo. Maybe you should retreat to your tent, Lord Stark." She says, and I give her a nod.

"I didn't mean to offend you, but I wish for you just like I wish for me and my siblings you'll find that love and when you do you'll notice the difference." I say before walking out her tent with Shadow beside me.