Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack

Zacznij od początku

Therizinosaurus.

Therizinosaurus is an extinct genus of the therizinosaurid family that lived in Mongolia during the Late Cretaceous period around 70 million years ago.

The appearance of Therizinosaurus had been a debate until recent decades because of the highly incomplete nature of early finds and a lack of knowledge of the dinosaurs that would come to be categorized later as therizinosauridae. During the early phases of its discovery, it was assumed to be a species of an aquatic turtle. After several examinations and revisions, it was given the description of a gigantic carnosaur (at the time, a family that included most large carnivorous dinosaurs) measuring 55 ft in length. After the discovery of related species Nothronychus, the debate over its appearance ended. While its diet remains unconfirmed, Therizinosaurus was originally thought to be a carnivore, at the point when it was incorrectly theorized to be a much larger animal with a radically different body plan. However, today, scientists agree that Therizinosaurus was not carnivorous, instead being herbivorous, based on studies of its close relatives like Erlikosaurus, Segnosaurus, Nothronychus, and Falcarius. Based on studies of its relatives, Therizinosaurus is believed to have had weak jaws and probably would have fed by sitting down and using its long arms and claws to pull vegetation into its mouth. Footprints suggested to have come from unknown therizinosaurids suggest it may have had a plantigrade walking stance, similar to bears and crocodiles.

 Kai: "What the hell is that?" He ask in surprise and Miura with Naruse were surprise too and they were never seen it before and then they both think this one is dangerous.

Kyle: "Holy Christ! That's Therizinosaurus!!!!!!" He said to them.

(Y/N): "This thing is big than Tyrannosaurus Rex or any carnivores." He said to himself.

Alex: "Is it dangerous, Denham?" He asked him.

Kyle: "I believe so, Alex. This thing is meat eater and herbivore eating...and it isn't friendly." He said to (Y/N) with Alex and the other group of survivors and they both heard the hisses with snarls comes from the pack of raptors and make they both turn their heads to look at the pack of raptors who were snarls and hisses out at the Therizinosaurus.

Two of the raptors who dare to challenge at the Therizinosaurus and then the two raptors were coming straight toward at the Therizinosaurus and then the dinosaur was stood right there and it didn't do anything and until a slash at the two raptors and cut the two Raptors off with a fastst swish!!!!!!!! Like a goddamn Samurai!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All: "*HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!*" They both thought themselves.

Kai: "Hey just cut the raptor in clean half." He said to them.

Kyle: "That's right...this Therizinosaurus is dangerous one...so it can cut trees, cars, or any vehicles but the thing is...you need to dodge from the claws and make sure it isn't going to attack you. You will be chopped in half by this dinosaur in clean and half." He said to them and make them both were shivering with scared and shitless at it and then (Y/N) with Alex notice for what Denham for he said and he wasn't kidding....he got his face in serious.