I Love You

After Ladybug and Chatnoir showed up to help me, we quickly defeated the akumatized monster.

After transforming, I run back to the boat. Thankfully, Zoe is there, and all my friends are safe.

I get there and see Zoe and my sister. Zoe runs over and hugs me.

"I was so scared when we got separated," she says.

"Yeah, me too," I hug her back.

"I'm glad you're ok... I'm going to start walking home, I'll meet you there," Marinette says me to, looking at Zoe.

"I'll give you a ride," Adrian says to Marinette.

I tell Zoe that I'll walk her home and we begin walking to her house.

It's kind of quiet, but then I just come out and say it. "Do you like me?" I ask as I stop walking and blushing like crazy.

She looks at me and smiles, "I more than like you, Y/n, I think I'm in love with you," she says, leaving me shocked. 

"Y-you love me," I say as we both blush like crazy.

"Yeah, I do..."

"How about you," she says nervously. I don't say anything and go close to her and kiss her.

She's surprised at first but kisses back. "Sorry, I didn't mean to just - I should have asked before I-" she just laughs at my awkwardness after I pull back.

She smiles at me and kisses me. I, of course, kiss back. "I've wanted to do that for so long," I smile, and she blushes happily.

"Zoe, I love you," I smile. "I love you too," we kiss again. I smile as we hold hands, walking to her house.

I kiss her again, saying goodbye, before walking to my house.

(A week later)

It's been a week since Zoe and I started dating. Everyone in our costumes, including some from other classes...

Chloe knows which is pretty bad. She always makes fun of us and her sister.

She keeps threatening that if Zoe or I get in her way in any kind of way. She'll make sure to send Zoe back to New York.

Zoe comes running into my family. Bakery with tears in her eyes. "Zoe, dear, what's wrong?" My mom asks her.

Hearing the noise, I go running downstairs. "Zoe?" I say, going to her.

I bring her up to my room, and we sit down on my bed. While I ask her what's wrong.

She tells me that she and her sister and mother got into a fight. And they're trying to send her back to New York.

"I don't want to leave, I've made friends here, I have you here," she cries on my shoulder.

"You won't have to," she looks at her surprised.

"You turn 18 in two weeks, don't you?" I ask, and she nods.

"Good, you'll find out here. When you turn 18, you can legally move in with me and my family," I smile.

She smiled at me, and afterward, I went and talked to my parents, and they agreed to it.

Zoe and I go to Zoe's house, sneaking into the house to pack a couple of bags. 

We're on our way out when we bump into her stepdad, the mayor of Paris.

He's staring at us and the bags. He knows what we're doing. "Please, don't tell mom," Zoe says.

He looks at Zoe with a warm smile. He takes her hands in his and hands her something.

She holds in up confused as I am. It's a card, "that has $10,000 on it, it should last you a couple of weeks"

"weeks? This will last me a year. You can't give this to me," Zoe says, trying to hand it back.

He doesn't take it. "You deserve to be happy and you can't do that here, Zoe. Please take it, I know I'm not your father, but I can't stand to see you unhappy. You are much kinder than anyone in this family," he says with a smile.

Zoe smiles and hugs him. "Be safe," he says, and she nods. Zoe then takes my hand, and we sneak back out together and go to my house.

We sit in my bed while she hugs me. "Everything ok?" I ask, and she nods. I lean forward and kiss her.

The next day, we both walk to school. We see Chloe in front of the school.

She just glances at us as we walk to our class. And the rest of the day, Chloe just stares at us as we go about our day normally.

2 weeks later, Zoe officially turns 18. My parents throw her a little party. I smile while we lay in my bed, cuddling.

"Happy, Birthday, Babe," I smile and kiss her. She smiles and kisses me back,

"Now that I'm 18, I should look for a job," Zoe says, hugging me.

"We could work for my parents, in the bakery.... and I could also work there, we could save up money and move out together," she smiles and looks at me.

I look at her with a smile, and she kisses my cheek.

A couple of weeks later, Zoe and I both started working at my parents' bakery.

My mom and dad loved it since they had more time on their hands.

Zoe and I save all the money mom and dad have been giving us.

A couple of months later, Zoe and I had a lot of money saved up. I turn 18 in a week, and we graduate next month.

We've both already found different jobs. We plan on going once we graduate.

I plan on becoming an art teacher at a middle school near, my parents' house. Zoe plans on becoming an actor.

After we graduate, we both start our new jobs and use the save up money to buy a small apartment close to both of our jobs and my parents' house.

I'm still the guardian of the wolf, Miraculous, and still do my hero work.

I talked to Master Flo and ended up telling Zoe who I am.

Marinette broke up with Luka not too long ago and started seeing Adrian. I was very happy for both of them.

My sister started working as a fashion designer for Adrian's father. Adrian continued to be a model for his father, and Marinette.

They moved out and started living together not too long after Zoe and I.

We have never seen Chloe or her parents anymore. Unless they come up on TV or in ads.

We haven't spoken to any of them since Zoe started living with me and my family or since we graduated.

Zoe seems to like it better this way, and we're both very happy together.

Words: 1123