Sister

"Y/n, I've been wanting to talk to you for a while now... we need to talk, I need to tell you how sorry I am," Marinette starts to say.

"Marinette, I should be the one to apologize," I say, looking down. We go over and sit on her couch. "If I knew you were in love with Luka, I would never have gotten with him," Marinette says. "It's not your fault," I say.

"I know you're with Adrian now, and I want you to be happy, so -" "Marinette... Adrian and I aren't together," I say. "Wait, what?" Marinette says, confused. "He's my friend, ok, we aren't together, I don't even like him like that," I say, laughing a little.

"Wait, so are you still in love with Luka?" Marinette asks, looking down. "No, I'm not in love with Luka anymore," I say with a smile.

Marinette and I talked more, and she apologized to me for everything, about Luka and me leaving, and how she treated me growing up. I also apologized for whatever it was that I did to her. Yelling at her, avoiding her, blaming her.

We hug in out and promise to start talking to each other more. We hear the door open and look over to see our parents. "Hey," we both say. "Hey, we saw you go up here but didn't hear any yelling," "we thought you guys might have killed each other," Mom and dad says making us laugh.

"No, we're good," we laugh. "Ok," they say, leaving. By now, it was time to start heading to the bay. Marinatte and I get ready and start to walk to the Bay. I tell her how nervous I am. I really want to see Zoe, but I said some awful things to Luka.

We get there, and I see Luka and Adrian. I go to Adrian and stay with him. I see Zoe walk up to the boat. I get really scared and nervous.

"Y/n, is something wrong?" Adrian asks me. "I'm sorry, i-i can't do this," I say, leaving the boat. "Wait, Y/n, where are you going?" Marinette asks me, everyone, including Zoe, looks at me. I look at Marinette and Zoe, "I-I," I don't know what to say.

"Y/n," Zoe steps closer to me, I freak and run away. I see back and see Zoe getting ready to run after me, but I can see Adrian stop her and talk to Marinatte and Zoe.

I quickly go to the Eiffel Tower before anyone can see where I've gone. Godddddd, why did I do that? I've wanted to talk to her so badly, and I go and run away.

20 minutes later, I'm still sitting on the top of the Eiffel Tower. "Hey, Y/n," Zoe says, walking up behind me. 'Zoe!?" I say surprised. "You asked to meet you up here, remember," Zoe says, sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry, I ran out it's just," "No, I should be the one apologizing. After what happened, I don't blame you," Zoe says. "I need to explain," Zoe says.

When I left New York, all of our friends stopped talking to Zoe, and they began to bully her. She doesn't know why but she couldn't stay there anymore. She tells me about her family, and if they knew we were friends, they would have sent her to New York.

"I'm so sorry, y/n, I should have told you about all of this, I understand if you don't want to speak to me, very again," Zoe says before I hug her as tight as I can. "I've missed you so much," I say with tears in my eyes.

She smiles and hugs me back. Zoe and I talk on top of the Eiffel Tower for what feels like an hour. She tells me more about what happened after I left and how her family is. I tell her that if she ever needs to stay anywhere, she can always come to my place.

I told her how much I missed her and that I don't know why I left. I was just scared. I told her about how me and my sister and I made up and were good now.

She tells me how sorry she is for how she is acting, and she's done worrying about what her family was like. She's tired of putting on an actor for them.

My parents texting say that I need to be home within the hour. "I guess it's getting kind of late. We should probably go home," I say, putting my phone back down. "Yeah, you're probably right, but before we go, I wanted to ask you something Adrian told me anyway," Zoe says, blushing.

"Uh, ok, what did he tell you?" I ask, nervous. "After you ran away, I was getting ready to run after you when Adrian stopped me," Zoe says, still blushing.

"Look, I'm not one can normally tell someone else secrets. But I think you feel the same way she does," Adrian says to Zoe. "Wh-what are you talking about?" Zoe says, blushing. "I'm not stupid. You have feelings for Y/n, don't you," Adrian says, and everyone, that was what's listening in on the conversation gaps.

So we look down and blush. She then looks up at Adrian and nods yes. Adrian smiles. "Good, cuz she feels the way," he says, and Zoe runs after me.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

"He told me that you feel the same way about me... that I feel about you," Zoe says, and I look up at her, blushing and surprised. "And how do I feel about you?" I ask her, us both blushing.

"Y/n, I lo-" Zoe gets interrupted when we see an akumatized monster destroying Paris, then both our phones start going off, it's our friends.

When we stop to look at our phones, the monster goes to us. It tries punching us and makes a dent in the floor, spilling us up. I tell her to run. I purposely try to get away from Zoe so I can transfer into Shadow Howl.

Words: 1040