"But then what about us?". Bai he questioned while gesturing to herself and Lloyd as they shared a look. "We didn't need golden weapons to find our powers. And I'm pretty sure that even if we weren't the green and purple ninja, we would still have these powers. So if we do, then maybe it's the same for you guys as well".

"You are right, Jing". Misako said, smiling at the girl before meeting the gazes of the curious ninja to know what she was talking about. "The power does exist within each one of you, and there is a way to unlock your powers on your own. We must go to the temple of light".

"Temple of light?". Nya and Bai he chorused in shock before the samurai asked, "What's that?".

"The gold in the golden weapons was from the golden peak". Misako explained as she showed another scroll. "They were forged in the temple of light. A powerful place I thought only existed in legends".

"It's on the dark island". Sensei Wu exclaimed.

"I think our only choice is to find out".

"Do we get our powers back? Oh right!". Cole cheers in excitement, carrying Bai he in his arms and spun her around.

"But there's still one big problem. The bounty can't fly". Nya pointed out, to which misako smirked.

"It's a ship, Right? Can't it sail?".

Jay laughed again. "Silly question. Of course it can. Right?".

The others just laughed at the lightning ninja.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, the gang were able to get the bounty into the ocean. The ninja crew were on the dock receiving their farewells from the cheering citizens.

"Papa!". Bai he gasp excitedly, running towards Lou and his band as the father heard the familiar voice before turning around to find his daughter running up to him.

He gasp. "Bai he!". He smiled with opened arms, his daughter jumping into them which almost made them both fall over. "My little star. How I've missed you so much. And the rumors are true, you really have grown beautiful just like your mother".  He said as they pulled away from the hug but they held each other's hands. The brimstone father sniffed, finding it hard to control his emotions. "If only she could see you now".

"Thanks, papa". Bai he smiled with red on her cheeks before he let go of her hand to wipe a tear that escaped his eye.

"What about your brother?".

"I'm right here, dad". The two family members turned to see the grinning black ninja approaching, this, making them engage in another family hug.

"With all that's happened, and my little girl suddenly growing up I . . . I just don't know what to say". Lou said, speechless on the fact that his children were about to sail off to an unknown Island, especially his daughter who was now a teenager.

"You don't have to say anything". Cole said while sharing a look with his sister who nodded.

"You're right". Lou pulled away from the hug and smiled at his children. "I don't have to say anything, but I so have to sing". He gestured to tgr rest of his quartet in black suits as they began to sing.

🎶~Who's gonna save ninjago hide? Who's gonna make a dad swell with pride? Jing and Cole are,They are, Jing and Cole, cole and Jing, My kids~🎶

Everyone cheered for their little performers while the brimstone siblings smiled with pride at their father as one blushed and the other sniffed before they shared another family group hug.