Akira: "The dinosaur can't see him?"

Just before the creature nudged the student with its snout and moved its head to strike him laterally to the ground. The first T-rex bends over and lowered its jaws towards the student's body. He was still shaking in fear and the second rex lashes in, seizing him in its teeth and tossing him out of nowhere he was standing.

The student pops up into the air between the two rexes, both their heads flash at him at the same time, and in a split-second, he disappears between their teeth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The student pops up into the air between the two rexes, both their heads flash at him at the same time, and in a split-second, he disappears between their teeth. The movement was delicate, yet came accompanied with a high-pitched scream. When it lifted its head, Akira noticed the Rex had a bit of dangling bit of flesh within its mouth, it was the student's arm. The T-rex let out bellowed roar at Akira.

 The T-rex let out bellowed roar at Akira

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bull T-Rex: "*ROAR*"

Akira ran away from here immediately before he is going to get himself killed by these dinosaurs.

Akira ran as fast he could in the jungle forest, one Tyrannosaurs followed him and roared behind. Suddenly, one tyrannosaurus burst through the trees ahead of him, he ran quickly as he catches his breath.

Akira: "Dammit!"

The Humongous Tyrannosaurs darted toward him from behind, he sees the other side of the cliff that continues the path. He tried to make a run for it while his muscles were still pumping as he was gonna make a jump, thinking that he was not gonna make it. But he jumped so high above the cliff to another. The T-Rex rises its jaws as if it was trying to chomp at him, but it missed.

Akira felt lucky that he made it for sure. He catches his breath and got up, and he was glad that he made it to the other side of the cliff. The T-Rex can't make a jump that's slightly far enough to the other side. The Tyrannosaurs roared loudly and walked at the opposite direction. It turned away. Although he felt pretty bad about the student that was killed from the dinosaur.

Now, Akira thought about looking for Kamijo, who he calls him 'brother'. He wondered where he could be.

Akira: "Maybe Kamijo with the others. I'd better go look for him." He said to himself and he was start to walking away from here and make him was heading to somewhere else right away and then he turn his head to look over there and saw there is a bridge over there.

Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God Of Skull Island (Male Reader Insert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें