"Hindi ba halata? Ni minsan hindi kita minahal Gregorio."

Greggy did not have anytime to tear up. "Sino siya?" But, he just continue to break his own heart.

"You don't need to know." She answered almost whispering.

That conversation they have that night hunting him every seconds.

"Pwede na ba?" Greggy is just waiting his dad to approve their divorce paper before he will talk to his lawyer.

"Wag muna Greggy, pag hiniwalayan mo yang asawa mo ngayon maski ikaw hihiwalay sa pamilya natin. Naiintindihan mo ba." Luis threatened.

Greggy frowned but sigh, "Dad..." He just stop, he doesn't want to tell what is really happening.

"Isang taon pa, malapit na. Isang taon na lang." Luis said.

Greggy is watching in the window, his fist is almost forming a blood because of his tighten grip.

Irene saw it, she look at the boy... Her greatest love.

"Una na ako, dear." She bid a good bye.

"Just call me, kung kailan ka ulit available." The boy smile, a sincere smile that Irene made her fall in love.

"Anytime, basta sa'yo." She answer, her eyes went to the window where her husband is standing and watching them.

She take a step before kissing the boy.

Greggy watch it, he doesn't know but he just can't move on.

Once Irene entered their house, he can't take it anymore.

"Sino yun?" An anger filled him.

"Wala kang pake." Irene even rolled her eyes.

"Anong wala? Anong wala Irene!" Greggy just following her with his eyes.

"Wala kang naman talagang pake!" Irene almost shouting, stopping so he can see him.

"Asawa mo ako Irene." Greggy said, "Ipagdiinan mo sa utak mo at sa lalaki mo na may asawa ka na!"

Irene look away, "Sa papel ng batas oo..."

The second Greggy heard, the sentence she added. He just wished that it did not come to this.

"Pero sa papel ng buhay ko, you are nothing but only business partner to my dad!"

Greggy just watch her, "Ano bang mahirap? Saan ba part na mahirap na mag act as asawa ko? May sinumpaan tayo kahit sabihin nang arrange lang lahat you agree with the words and the vows."

"I just agree kasi ayaw kong ma disappoint ko si daddy, Gregorio! Kung ano lang ang papapiliin hinding hindi ako papasok sa buhay mo!" Irene said that slap on his face.

He just realized that he do love her, only on that revelation, only in this point.

"So please, wag mong pakialaman ang mga ginagawa ko sa buhay ko. Uulitin ko, inasawa lang kita sa papel." She even repeated it.

It was their anniversary, it was even a shock when Irene show up in the restaurant where they both agree to see each other.

Greggy just wished he did not come, he just wish that this day did not make.

Irene seating in front of him, she's presentable she can't even prevent her beautiful and real smile.

But then, Greggy tear up. He doesn't know why but little by little his tears is falling.

"Mag divorce na tayo." Irene put the divorce paper above the table.

"Bakit?" Greggy even ask.

"Alam mo naman, may minamahal akong iba Greggy. Wag na nating ipilit pa to." She answered.

"Irene please..." He whispered.

"Please Greggy, let's end this. Gusto ko nang pakasalan yung mahal ko." She said.

"Bakit ba parang hirap na hirap kang mahalin ako? I'm trying my best to become a good husband, ano pa ba any kulang?" A firmed voice him, even he is tearing up.

Irene look away, not even trying to hold an eye contact with him. "Anak."

"Greggy, gusto ko nang magkaroon ako nang sarili kong anak, nang anak na ang ama ay yung mahal ko. Hindi na nga kita mahal, hindi mo pa ako mabigyan ng anak." She explained.

Greggy grip at the glass, that sadly shuttered like his heart.

"Irene I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Saan? Sa part na hindi mo ako mabigyan ng anak, o sa part na dumating ka para lang sirain kami?" She ask, just watching his blood combined to the water and pieces of glass.

Greggy can't even answer.

"Sign this na. Alam kong hindi mo din ako—"

"Mahal kita Irene, mahal na mahal kita." And finally those words came out on his own mouth.

"Mahal mo nga ako Greggy, pero hindi nga kita mahal. Gusto ko nang pamilya na mahal ko, na hindi pilit, at asawa na hindi lang sa papel." She explained.

Greggy nodded, he just agreed even he doesn't want it.

"Yung pirma mo." She passes him the paper.

He give up, he sign the divorce paper. His heart is more pain that the bruises he have, or maybe because it's already heart and it's already Irene.

The fact that he wanted to shout, to tremble, to be in pain but he just act like nothing, he just need to be numb in front of her.

"Greggy, your question kung sino siya..." Irene stop a little, "Pinsan mo siya Greggy."

"I know, kahit hindi mo sabihin alam ko." He whispered.

"How?" Irene asked.

The time that Irene saw her spare gadgets, he opened the camera. He saw how happy they are, how sweet and love each other.

He saw the man, the man is even his whole cousin. The man he trusted and even treated him like Greggy's brother.

"Sa dami ba namang lalaki pinsan ko pa?" A question he ask to an air, it's will just be remain in air.

"Wala naman na tayo, hindi mo na kailangan alamin." He answered bitterly.

Even how bitter it was, he is always going on that restaurant where he saw the most beautiful smile Irene gave him.

He is even visiting their supposed to be family house, where he fall in love more, where he realized that he love her, but she don't.