"Good girl." August's eyes darkened with desire as he watched her. With one hand still tangled in her hair, he seized her hip with the other and thrust into her with primal intensity, propelling her to the brink. Their lips met, their tongues entwining as he moved her against him. She quickened her pace, thrusting forcefully as she neared her release. "Come for me, doll. Make it yours."

With a trembling cry, she collapsed against him, her climax crashing over her like a tidal wave. Her body convulsed with pleasure as he tenderly traced his fingers along her back, their lips locking in a passionate kiss once more.

"That was fucking hot," Lloyd interjected beside them as August groaned.

"I forgot he was still here."

Cassidy giggled, leaning back up straight, still moving slowly on August's cock as her chest heaved. She watched Lloyd hop out of bed and open a bedside drawer before positioning himself behind her. "What are you doing?"

"Have you ever done anal, pumpkin spice?"

"Yes," she gasped out as she felt him push her onto August's chest before she felt the cold lube.

August stroked his fingers through her hair, lifting her chin to pull her lips to his to distract her. He felt her tense before whimpering into his mouth as he felt her pussy clench around him and knew that Lloyd had begun to push his way into her. "Relax," he whispered as she nodded, swallowing down a moan.

"Fuuuck," she whimpered as Lloyd eased his way into her ass. "Fuck." She relaxed, letting her body become accustomed to the feeling as August moaned low in his throat.

Lloyd gave a short thrust before withdrawing, only to slide his cock back inside. Her breath hitched as he started to pump into her, stretching her opening to accept his length.

"Like that, pumpkin spice?"

"Yeah."

"Good." Lloyd began to increase the speed of his strokes, speeding up as August began to pump into her at the same time.

Her hands gripped the bedsheet on either side of August's head as he held her firmly against his chest. Each thrust seemed to send another jolt of pleasure coursing through her body as her juices dripped from her slit.

She leaned back to look at August and found him staring at her with an intensity she'd never seen before. It caused her heart to skip a beat and made her quiver with anticipation. He grinned as she met his gaze and smiled. "This feels good," she admitted, biting her lip to hold back a moan as Lloyd increased the speed of his strokes. "Don't stop..."

"I'm gonna fill your fucking pussy, doll," he told her with a smirk as he thrust into her.

"Ahhh..." She bit her lip to keep from crying out as another orgasm built up inside her. The feeling was so intense, her body trembling as her climax washed over her.

"Yes..." she cried out, clawing desperately at the sheets as her body seized up. The feeling lingered long after the waves had faded and both men stayed inside her, slowing after filling her.

Lloyd pulled away slowly before collapsing onto the bed beside them. August kept Cassidy on his chest, lifting her chin to gaze into her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she panted with a smile. "Another bath would be nice though."

He chuckled, pressing a kiss to her lips before rolling her onto the bed beside Lloyd. "You got it."

***

As Cassidy stepped out of the bathtub, a hushed conversation between Lloyd and August caught her attention. She wrapped a blanket around herself and tiptoed to the slightly ajar bedroom door, straining to overhear their words.

"Why did you tell her we had a present for her? I told you that we weren't involving her in this," August's voice hissed, his irritation palpable.

Cassidy heard some rustling from the bedroom, which only piqued her curiosity further. She leaned in closer, trying to catch every word.

"And I told you that we should involve her. That she deserves to decide for herself."

"Well, I'm the one in charge."

Lloyd's exasperated sigh echoed in the room. "Oh, fuck off, August. Your ego is even bigger than mine. What are we going to do about Joe?"

Cassidy couldn't help but peek through the crack in the door to see August resting his hands on his hips, deep in thought. "Show her the videos," he finally responded.

Cassidy could contain her curiosity no longer. She pushed the bedroom door open and stepped inside, wrapping the blanket more tightly around her. "Show me what videos? And what's my present?" Her eyes darted between the two men, her expression a mix of intrigue and confusion.