Chapter 5: Our Dreams!

Start from the beginning

He was about to say something to show that he was too cool for it I'm sure, so I shoved the cake in his mouth not giving him the chance.

"Ama's cakes are the best!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Yeah, it was really good. Thanks Amaya." Sabo compliments.

"Glad you liked it." I looked over to Ace to see him happily munching on his cake.

When he noticed me looking at him, he faced the other way. "It's not terrible, so I'll finish it." He stated.

I laughed before going to pick up the mini cake I made. I walked back over to the blanket and woke up Chi.

"Chi, I made you something."

"Chi?" She called slowly, raising her head. When she spotted the cake, she jumped towards it. "Chi!" She sounded before digging in.

I smiled at her eating.

After eating, we all raced out of the house, hearing Dadan complain about us not doing housework in the distance. Well she complained about the boys anyways.

Luffy was still hungry and I hadn't eaten yet, so our first stop was finding something to eat. We stopped by the river and caught a huge fish. Well Sabo and Ace did, since Luffy and I couldn't swim.

I helped cook the fish with seasoning, so I was able to eat part of it. Since Luffy didn't help, Ace didn't give him anything.

"So Luffy," Sabo got his attention from drooling at the fish. "You ate a devil fruit right?"

"Uh-huh."

"No wonder you can't swim." He comments. "Here you can have this." He gave Luffy the large fish tail to eat.

"Thank you!"

"You're too generous, Sabo." Ace said.

"Well, that's not a bad thing." Sabo replied.

"I agree." I smiled as I joined in.

"So what fruit did you eat?" Sabo asks Luffy.

"Gum-Gum!" He answered, still smiling at his food.

"Gum?" Sabo question.

"Yeah," Luffy stretched out his mouth and eat the huge tail in one bite.

"In exchange for the ability to swim, your body turned into rubber? So crappy!" Ace comments.

"It's not crappy! I can use a lot of unbeatable attacks."

"That's good. Good for you, but it's not as useful as Amaya's Smoke Smoke fruit." He answered nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I gotta admit. Her's is pretty useful." Sabo agreed.

"Well I actually didn't eat the Smoke Smoke fruit." I said, taking a bite of meat.

That got Ace's attention, along with the others. "Huh? What do you mean?" Ace asks.

"Well the fruit I eat is actually the Copy-Copy fruit. I can copy any other devil fruit I've been in contact with under two conditions." I explained.

"That's so cool," Sabo said.

"What are the conditions?" Ace inquired.

"Well besides meeting them, they have to stay alive, but the second one is kinda embarrassing. I have to receive a kiss from the holder."

"What!" They all exclaimed, hurting my ears.

"Geez, you guys are so loud." I whined.

"So that means someone kissed you, so that you could use the Smoke Smoke powers?" Sabo wondered.