In fact, even without his help, with Yangyang's talent, he would eventually pass the assessment for the Alchemist major. This just shortened the time it would take for him to switch majors and gave him more time to study.

"What do I need to be tested on?" Xiao Qingyang asked.

He had looked up the university courses in this world on the Stellar (Star) Network and found out... he couldn't understand most of the knowledge.

The symbols and knowledge were like ghostly inscriptions, even more difficult than the alchemical symbols he had learned back then. This made him not hold much hope for switching majors.

"The transfer assessment will not only test your basic theoretical knowledge but also your ability to refine potions. You don't need to worry about the potion refining part; the main focus will be on theoretical knowledge," Long Jingze replied truthfully, a hint of pride on his face.

For someone of Xiao Qingyang's age to be able to refine potions, he was definitely outstanding among the freshmen in the Alchemist major. Now, he just needed to pass the theoretical knowledge part.

Alchemy masters are usually cultivated from a young age, starting with the basic knowledge of various potions and spirit plants.

He believed that his Yangyang would definitely pass the assessment.

Long Jingze handed over some theoretical knowledge about alchemy that he had prepared to Xiao Qingyang.

"Thank you, Xiao (Little) Long. It's great to have you by my side," Xiao Qingyang said, his eyes curving as he smiled brightly.

Long Jingze clearly heard his heart pounding fiercely in his chest, as if it wanted to jump out. This strange feeling was something he had never experienced before in his life.

"I'll always be here for you. Just come to me if you need anything," Long Jingze ruffled Xiao Qingyang's hair and then left the room.

He was worried that if he stayed any longer, he might do something inappropriate, and it wouldn't be good to scare Yangyang.

During these two days, Xiao Qingyang didn't go out to explore the Imperial Star. Instead, he stayed in his room, trying to memorize the information Long Jingze had given him.

Although the alchemical methods in this world were different from his own world, there were still some similarities, and he had some prior understanding of them.

So it wasn't too difficult for him to remember.

In the blink of an eye, the two days passed, and it was finally time for the enrollment and assessment at the beginning of the semester.

Long Jingze couldn't personally accompany Xiao Qingyang to the Royal Military Academy for enrollment and the assessment due to some last-minute matters, so he had to let Luo Haoyu replace him and take the two of them there.

"I'll be waiting for you at the school," Long Jingze said to Xiao Qingyang before leaving.

Xiao Qingyang nodded earnestly and replied, "I will definitely pass."

The Royal Military Academy was located in the southern hemisphere of the Imperial Star. Its campus area was not large compared to other similar universities, but that didn't change the fact that it was the best university in the entire empire.

It could even be said that the size of the campus was inversely proportional to its enrollment and facilities, which had always puzzled people. Even if you asked the students of the academy, you wouldn't get a correct answer. Instead, you would be met with their mysterious expressions, which made everyone even more curious about the Royal Military Academy.