Chapter 6

"I mean we all have urges. Sometimes those urges are just too hard to control." Elliot asserts.

"I'm so sorry you had to hear that. I didn't know that you were awake." Liv adds nervously avoiding eye contact.

He realizes that Liv wasn't confronting him about his extracurriculars but instead admitting her own thinking he heard her, which he in fact had but was under the impression she had heard him jerking off.

She begins to over explain. "Ive just been lonely. I haven't had a man touch me in what feels like a very long time at least a couple years-his eyes go wide-Between the job and Noah I feel like I hardly have time to even date let alone anything else.

"You haven't had a man touch you in years?" He pauses utterly shocked by her omission.
"No." Her answer hangs in the air for a moment before she continues. "There's been some willing candidates. She pauses when he slowly walks closer to her and his eyes fall to her lips their bodies only inches away from each other now. "I just didn't share the same feelings, and the few where there was a small amount of desire - her voice grows shaky-I didn't have any actual feelings for and I'm not someone who indulges in meaningless sex."

She finally finishes talking and when he doesn't respond but instead gazes into her eyes her knees get weak. " So if the right man wanted to touch you?" He asks in a sultry low voice never breaking eye contact.

"If the right man wanted to touch me-she emphasizes the word if- I would want to take it slow."

"The right man would be more than happy to take it slow." He eyes her body amorously
And she smiles. Suddenly she's grateful he's no longer looking into her eyes as her nerves begin conflicting with her wants. She's sure that the concoction of emotions reflects poorly on her face. Her nerves are glad he hasn't taken the opportunity to kiss her but a much larger part of her desperately wants him to.

"Just so we're clear, the "right man" happens to be someone you've recently seen naked right?" She laughs aloud and smiles when she sees the facetious grin on his face. "What about that drink?" She asks, changing the subject. She scooches past him and opens the fridge door.

When he doesn't respond she scans the fridge to examine what kind of options there are. She can suddenly feel the heat radiating from his body behind her and it sends chills up her spine.

"El-she feels him step closer and when his body presses against hers it immobilizes her. She can feel his prickly chin brush her shoulder as he edges his face to her neck. She swallows hard. "Tell me you don't want this and I'll stop." He whispers seductively into her ear. His voice rips through her igniting a hunger she knows only he'll be able to feed.

She remains silent and he softly but quickly kisses her neck. "I know you feel it." He goads her. Her head falls back in pleasure as her body subconsciously let's out a contradicting sigh. She feels his length against her leg. "You want me don't you?-he disguises his statement as a question. Before she can answer he kisses her neck again. "I know you do. I see the way you look at me" He asserts.

"We can't do this Noah could wake up." She pulls away and takes a beer from the fridge. She shuts the door and hurries off to her bedroom. He quickly but quietly follows her down the hall.

As soon as her body passes over the doorsill he enters and closes the door behind him. She stops at the edge of the bed and takes a long guzzle of her beer.

She continues facing the wall and he swallows hard as his dick throbs in his pants. "Liv tell me that you don't want me and I'll go back to my room and pretend nothing ever happened."

She remains silent setting her beer on the nightstand. "Liv" he persits. "I can't" she finally concedes. "You can't what" he prods wanting to hear her finally say the words. She sighs and sits on the bed. "I can't tell you that I don't want you." He inevitably smiles as soon as the words leave her mouth. He walks over and takes a seat beside her on the bed. She shyly looks away. "Why are you so nervous." He says with an empathetic chuckle.