Chapter 4

Elliot nervously brings his foot up to rest on his knee in an effort to conceal his erection. Liv shifts on the couch leaning further back into the seat. He glances up at her and as she moves her nipples brush the fabric of her shirt and he can't help but notice that they've hardened.

His cock begins throbbing as his jeans constrict against his length. Her eyes shift to his before slowly falling down his body and briefly landing on his crotch "Would you like another drink?" She anxiously blurts out as she stands and heads to the fridge.

Her heart begins racing, she can feel the heat in her cheeks and between her thighs. She knows that she can't act on her urges but she can't stop thinking about how sexy he is with his charming demeanor and his deep husky voice. His clothes fit his athletic body in a way she just wants to rip them off. His jeans conform to his muscular legs and plump backside, his shirt cups his toned arms and rugged chest. She subconsciously bites her lip.

She can't stop imagining his big hands caressing and groping every inch of her body. She silently curses herself and shakes her head as she retrieves 2 beers from the fridge.

She returns to the couch and extends her hand putting the beer in his palm. He twists the cap off and takes a swig of it. Liv takes her seat beside him again before grabbing the remote off the table and turning the TV off. "Didn't like that movie?" Elliot asks with a flirtatious smile.

Liv blushes and shakes her head tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I just thought we could talk that's all." She opens her beer and takes a drink. "Okay." He responds with an unconvinced grin.

"So why didn't you tell me that you were going undercover in Bx9?" "I didn't go undercover inside Bx9" he emphasizes the word I being a smartass in reference to the fact Reyes is technically the one inside Bx9. She rolls her eyes at him and sighs as the corner of her mouth quirks up. His playful demeanor is replaced by a serious one. "I didn't want you to worry about me Liv. I knew you wouldn't like it and wouldn't want me to go."

"You're right I wouldn't have, that doesn't change the fact you should have told me. We used to tell each other everything." He hears the hurt in her voice and sighs defeatedly knowing she's right. Before he has a chance to respond shes on her feet "Let's get your stuff unpacked." She attempts to hurriedly walk past him but he quickly sets his beer on the table and grabs her arm. "Wait-he stands and gently turns her to face him. You're right. I should have told you, you deserved to know. I just didn't want to worry you."

She looks at his hand on her arm. She wants to be pissed, she wants to yell at him for keeping things from her but she can't focus on anything other than the the feeling of his skin on hers. She swallows hard. "Okay. Let's just agree not to keep things from each other anymore."

He sighs with relief and lets go of her arm. The second his hand leaves her skin she misses the sensation. "Okay. I can agree with that." He looks in her eyes admiringly before pivoting and grabbing his beer off the table. "We really should unpack your stuff." She adds.

"Yeah, we probably should. I'm just a procrastinator." "There's one thing we can agree on El." She chuckles sarcastically as she heads towards the bedroom. "What does that mean?" He asks inquisitively following behind her. She turns her head back to look at him as she continues down the hallway and sees that he looks offended. "Nothing." She responds without conviction.

"We can put your clothes in the closet and any toiletries you have can go in the bathroom there." She points to the door conjoined to her bedroom. "You have your own personal bathroom huh?" He says to make small talk as he begins unpacking the book bag on her bed.

"Yeah. It's nice. It's the master bath. I love it because there's a door straight out into the hallway if I'm not ready for bed or if I just want to go to bed after a shower I can open the door walk 5 feet and I'm at the foot of my bed. It also has a huge tub which is nice to soak in after a long day" "So-he pauses- the bathroom by Noah's room, that one's basically just his then?" He asks teasingly

"More or less. Makes him feel like a big boy that he has his own bathroom. I didn't like that his room was on the other of the apartment from mine but the guest bedroom there-she points through the open door to the room across the hall-doesnt have a closet. I'm not sure who designed this apartment but I'd like to know why they decided not to furnish the bedroom with a closet. It's not the end of the world I hardly have guests just seems a little substandard to me."

"They probably had an office in mind but even with an office a closet's good for storage." He responds in agreement. He recovers some toiletries from the book bag and heads towards the restroom. He sets his tooth brush in the tooth brush holder and asks Liv where she would like him to put his Shaving kit. She walks into the bathroom squeezing in behind him. "There's a spot here." She opens a cabinet door on the wall that's lined with shelving.

"Thank you." He sets his cologne and deodorant next to hers on the counter between the dual his and hers sink bowls. He walks to the shower where he places his body wash, shampoo, and conditioner on the provided rack.

"In case you haven't looked in the mirror lately you have no hair." She quips with a playful grin. He grabs his heart as if to say he's hurt causing her smile to widen "It puts the lotion on its skin." "Or it gets the hose again." she finishes the movie quote for him and they both expel a joyful laugh. The Silence of the Lambs was a movie they've discussed before one of the long nights at the station house. "I gotta keep my scalp healthy." He adds on a more serious note. "I know I was just playing with you." She smiles and they lock eyes for a moment. His eyes fall from her gaze down to her lips.

He studies the way they curve when she laughs or smiles. She's so oblivious to her beauty and he wishes he could show her. Her laugh is like music to his ears, it fills his heart with joy. He'd tell her every corny joke he could think of if he thought it meant he could hear her laugh again.

Liv can't help but notice as the air in the room grows thick that his eyes are on her lips and she feels an urge to grab him and kiss him. She'd do anything to feel his lips pressed against her own. "If you want to you're more than welcome to take a shower obviously. I'm assuming you do. Towels are in here where you put your shaving kit. I can start putting your clothes in the closet." She rambles nervously. "Okay. Thank you." He chuckles with a charming smile. Seeing her flustered and nervous amuses him in ways it probably shouldn't.

He follows her out of the restroom and grabs a tank top and a pair of pajama pants before heading back to the restroom and closing the door. At home he wouldn't wear anything but his boxers to bed but he's a guest in someone else's house.

He turns on the shower and waits while it gets warm. He slowly struggles to take his clothes off with his one free hand as he places them in a pile on top of the toilet. His mind suddenly thinks about the fact that Olivia has been naked in the shower that he's about to step into and his dick grows hard yet again.

He steps into the shower making sure to keep his left hand out of the water so his cast doesn't get wet. He begins to wash up as the thought takes on a life of its own. He imagines Liv's wet naked glistening body and growls quietly trying to shake the thought. He can't jerk off in her shower with her just outside the room. Maybe later he thinks to himself as he continues resisting his urges.

He finishes washing up and turns the water off as he steps out of the shower. He begins attempting to pull his pajama pants up and his foot slips out from underneath him causing him to catch himself with his casted hand. It makes a loud thud as it connects with the wall and he whimpers quietly in pain.

When Liv hears a thud followed by a whimper she hurries to the bathroom and quickly enters without hesitation "El are you alright?" She asks with a concerned voice.

When the door swings open Liv finds Elliot leaning against the wall with one leg in his pajama pants, she gasps as she's faced with his astonishing erection standing straight at attention.

Her eyes go wide as her mind tries to register what she just walked into.