Chapter 28

Olivia lowers the temperature of the burner and heads into her bedroom. She lingers outside the bathroom door for a moment as her heartbeat throbs inside her chest and pulsates in her throat. Adrenaline and arousal do a lot of funny things to a person. She abruptly opens the door trying not to ponder on it too much longer. 

When she opens it she finds him standing sideways to her facing the toilet with his left hand perched above the toilet on the wall and his other hand on his cock. He doesn't seem to be urinating so she can only imagine what he was doing before she stepped in. She closes the door and his head quickly cocks to hers. "You really should learn how to lock this door." She jokes. "You really should learn how to knock." He counters with a smile. 

"Fair enough but it's so much more fun not to. After all where would we be if I had knocked before?" "Point taken. Is there anything I can help you with. I'm kind of in the middle of something." He looks down at his cock in his hand. 

"No but there's something I can help you with." With a few large strides she positions herself in close proximity to him as her eyes fall to his cock. "Liv we can't." 

She positions herself at his side and reaches down to wrap her hand around his and slowly move his hand to stroke his dick. "Liv.." he moans in a slight whisper. "I'm not touching it." She interrupts. 

He knows it's a technicality and that it's still engaging in a sexual act but his head subconsciously falls back as she uses his hand to stroke his cock faster. He finally gives in "Just like that Liv." He moans quietly. "Just imagine that it's my hand. Remember how my soft skin felt against your shaft. Remember how big it felt in my small hand."

"Fuck.." he stutters quietly. She leans over slightly and looks at his cock in their hands. She feels so turned on she can feel it pooling between her legs. She lets a stream of saliva slip from her tongue overtop of his dick and when it splatters against his cock he instaneuously almost cums. As they rub it in he remembers what her warm mouth felt like. God he'd give anything to be inside of it again. 

He can feel his cock beginning to stiffen and knows he's close. Olivia must have felt it too because she shifts her focus from the base of his cock to the tip. Twisting his hand in a circular motion at the top. His head involuntarily falls back and she steps behind him letting his head hover just above her shoulder. "Do you remember what it felt like to be inside of me" Her tantalizing words and the feeling of her hard nipples brushing against his back makes him feel like his cock can't take any more. His dick jerks in their hands and she knows he's cumming and quickly places a hand over his mouth stifling his grunts and groans. 

His cock jerks over and over as it spurts his thick load into the toilet. She slowly removes her hand from his mouth and takes a few sheets of toilet paper and wipes the tip of his dick. He trembles below her touch as her hand slips off the toilet paper and grazes his sensitive cock. It feels like a lightening bolt just hit the tip of his dick and he abruptly spews one last string of seed into the toilet. "Had a lot in you huh?" She teases as she wipes his dick again. 

He pulls her hand away with a chuckle still feeling overly sensitive. He tucks his dick back into his pants and zips and buttons them. "Well when you get overly protective of your kid and get all sexy and then go parading your big ass and tits around in my face while we're playing twister there's only so much a man do. I'm not superman you know. I don't have some sort of super power that permits me to control my urges forever" He jokes with a charming smile. 

She takes a deep breath and swallows hard as her eyes unconsciously fall to his package. "Who are you kidding. I didn't have to do any of those things for you to get turned on." She teases. "True. Not that you have any room to talk." With one swift extension of his arm his hand is between her legs and his face is tucked in the nape of her neck. "You can't tell me that if I took these pants off you wouldn't be soaking wet." 

On shaky legs she tries to steady herself against him grabbing onto his shoulder. "I wouldn't tell you that because it'd be a lie." She mutters with a quiet strained tone in her voice that he immediately recognizes. "I know I am. Right now you're imagining my hand rubbing against your clit and my mouth against your skin, anywhere would almost suffice just as long as my lips didn't leave your body. Your heart is thumping vigorously in your chest, your mind is racing a mile a minute, you can feel your adrenaline increasing by the second and you want nothing more than to rip your clothes off and have me take you right here." 

His words arouse her and make her blood run hot. It feels like it's boiling inside of her veins. "You're right." She whispers faintly. "But we can't." "That doesn't mean you can't touch yourself." He unbuttons and unzips her pants with one hand and slides her hand inside her panties with the other before she has a chance to contest. He slides her fingers between her folds and her juices ultimately drip down her fingers onto his."Damn. Someone's hot and bothered." He groans into her ear as he continues helping her rub herself. 

She musters every ounce of strength she has and grabs his hand to pull it out of her pants. "I have to go check on dinner." "You haven't finished yet." He asserts. "I'm a big girl, I can handle myself. I'll finish later." She buttons and zips her pants and pivots to walk out of the room. 

He feels his cock spasm inside of his jeans imagining her going solo again. He remembers how sexy it was watching her fingers slowly slip between her legs. He curses his body for having such a sweet spot for her as he looks down at the growing bulge in his pants. He waits a few moments for it to go away before exiting the bathroom and heading to the kitchen. 

He finds Liv at the stove stirring the food and he can't help but look at her ass and the fork of her jeans knowing that inside those pants her panties are soaked. Her clit is probably so swollen it's almost painful and he can't stop thinking about how he'd like nothing more than to rip her underwear away with his teeth and give her the earth shattering orgasm she desperately deserves.