inconvenient first Meeting

Ships-🐱🐍🫒

Scara was laying on his bed debating if he should text Ripton or not… he needed it so bad! But he doesn’t want to disturb Ripton! What should he do?! Texting Bolt or Cutler is the same thing!

He scroll to all the numbers in his phone… he click on Whuan’s number.

[When will you be back?]>

He texted…

<[Sorry, our Mission is being extended to 10 more days, What’s up?]

Whuan was quick to answer, But it’s not the Answer Scara Wanted! Scara felt like he hit rock bottom WHAT SHOULD HE DO?!? He’s only comfortable asking Whuan for things and not other people.

[Nothing]>

Scara respond before closing the message, he turn off his phone and cover his head with a pillow muffling His scream, He hated it… he hated this….

Hated being reminded that he’s not really a guy…

He grab his phone again, Turning it on and opening Message, He scroll through the Numbers and names… yet he still felt like he can’t ask anyone… anyone other than Whuan, Not even Rajat well it’s not like he owns the medic’s Number, Scara felt embarrassed to ask anyone…

He close his eyes and just tap a random number, He didn’t even care who it is he just hit the call Button…

One ring…

Scara felt his heart beating so fast he wanted to cancel the call

Two ring…

His eyes still closed, Hands trembling trying not to cry.

Three ring…

Primus Please please no one answer he really hoped no one answer but at the same time he really need someone’s help right now!

Four ring…

….

→This is Hun-Grrr, Do you need Anything Commander?

Scara let out a tiny yelp, SHIT HE WAS HOPING IT WAS STRAHAN’S NUMBER! OR EVEN BETTER ORION’S! NOT A CON’S NUMBER! ESPECIALLY NOT A CON THAT’S SUPPOSED TO BE HIS RIVAL!

→uh… commander? Are you ok?

Scara wasn’t sure if he should say anything, He never talked to Husan before… face to face, Message or even a call the reason he have Husan Number was because the number are already registered the moment he joins… oh crap what should he do, He could just end the call… but then he doesn’t want to seems rude or weird!

→Commander?

“a… ye… I-… I’m sor… sorry, W-Wrong n...Nunber” Scara Finally manage to let out, tears running down his cheek, He hated this… he doesn’t like talking to stranger especially not in this kind of situation. He just want to curl down and disappear.

→Oh? Uh… It’s fine I’ll hang u-

“NO WAIT!” he shouted, But then he let out a gasp why did he just shouted?! What the hell is wrong with him no he should’ve let Husan Hang up… this is so embarrassing!!

→hm? Commander if you have something to say just say it

Husan Sigh, Scara gulp “Can… I… ask… a Favor?” He spoke, His chest felt like it’s Hurting, It beats so fast he was so sure that Husan can hear his Heartbeat.