part {13}

╭────────────────────────╮

╰────────────────────────╯You keep a lot to yourself becauseIt's hard to find the one who Understand

You keep a lot to yourself because
It's hard to find the one who
Understand

Y/n pov :

"Welcome, your highness" a little girl come up to me and lifting her small grown. "Hello little girl" I smiled back and bowed towards her. she showed me her gummy smiled before running back to her mom who also bowed at me as I nod at her.

Inhaling the fresh air of mother nature I start to walk ahead, yes! I am outside that jail. He allow- sorry order me to go outside I don't know why. People here seems to polite and nice. each one of them bow down and sweet smile at me.

"Your highness you are not allowed to go there" as we expected three of the guard come towards me and blocks my way. "Why? it's just a cute little bakery shop" I asked them as I feel tucked on my dress sleeve only to find suji unnie yes she is with me too.

"Don't argue with them or they'll be calling their devil king" she whispered but loud enough for me to hear. i nod at her as my eyes landed at the orphan school beside the shop."are we allowed to go there?" I asked pointing my finger at the school.

Before the guard could say anything a deep voice behind them spoke."let them" and min yoongi the well known guard, king's hyung and the best trainer of the Daegu showed up with a dark red uniform with a big sword sash hung low on his torso. his hair comb back perfectly showing his forehead as a few hair strand falling over his eyes.

"You may go your highness" he bowed down before letting me and unnie go to the school. It's bigger than I thought.

"It doesn't look like an orphan school" i said as I admire the clean art work on the wall. "No it's not just an orphan school. Our kingdom doesn't consider a small kid as an orphan. If that kid doesn't have a family then he/she does have our people and this kingdom"

"So does that mean that each and every student studies here even if it's an orphan?" I asked as yoongi nodded his head. And As soon as I stepped inside all the small kids ran up to us but got stopped by the guards. They all cutely pout as I smiled and ordered the guard to let them.

All of them starting to whispered loudly.

"She is so beautiful"

"Look at her she look cutter than me"

"And her grown is so beautiful"

"Did she come here to meet us?"

"Didn't the king come with her?"

"I want to talk to her"

"Is she a real human"

"Shh..shh.." i shush them and knee down in front of them and pat the Little girl head. "Thank you for calling me beautiful but you all are little angels and yes and I come here to meet you all" they all smiled and start to jump with joy.

"Ohh look king is also here"  one of the boy shout pointing his little finger behind. I followed his gaze his and saw him coming toward us with big steps. He was wearing dark blue torso with white shirt with blue toxue. His hair was combed perfectly. Two guards followed him from behind as he have small smile on his face. Probably fake!!

"Hello my pumpkins" he said and pick that little girl in his arms. "We missed you" she said with her sweet honey voice and warp her small arms around his neck. "And guess I am here " he replied. She chuckled and he put her down before turning towards me.

"What are you doing here?" That was the first thing came out of my mouth. "Well.. it's my kingdom and I am allowed to go everywhere" he said putting pressure on his previous word everywhere which seems like he mocked me.

"Hyung give them the gifts i prepared for them and suji help him afterall he isn't good with kids" he ordered as he look at me before looking back at the kids. Without uttering any words unnie left with yoongi as I step beside him tucking on his sleeves.

"I know what you are trying to do?" I said as he fixed his poster and glared at me before bending down to my level "and what can you do?" He said chuckling. I know I can't do anything but still I am gonna try till my death I ain't risking my unnie life.

"Watch me" i said as I speed up a little and went out to his car and saw both of them staring at eack other. "Ahem ahem I will help you both" I said as I dragg unnie with me and start to look at the gifts. There are countless gifts with different size and also name tag was stick with it.

"You don't need to help them little princess" I look up and saw him leaning on the car. "Well I want to interact with those cute child so why don't I do this" i sarcasmly smile but he again opened his mouth to say something.

But God was by my side All the kids ran up to us while shouting as I shushed them and started to give them their gifts. I saw his irritating look which definitely satisfied me. He is trying to make them come together again but it won't happen untill I am here.

At night time :

"stop doing those crap will you?" I said as soon as I step inside his room. "Stop what little princess?" He said while cleaning his dear sword. Oh God how much I desire to chop his head with his own sword. "Stop trying to get them together"

"Then who?" I know his intention was to annoy me but well he doesn't know me well. "My unnie and your dearest guard" i said with a little provokingnes in my voice. The last in the earth I want my unnie yo be safe and she can only be safe without that cruel man. If he wanted her he would have tried to get her but his trust wasn't enough.

Between the fight of jung and Kim he left her. And I very well known that yoongi was also sure that she was innocent in those. Whomever she work for but she isn't the betrayal, she isn't the one who broke someone trust. But still he decided to leave her.

She waited for him for 21 years but he, he was planning to hunt our kingdom. That's exactly means that he never loved her. "Just leave us alone and if you want then kill me already cause death is better than to live with you"

"Thay is the reason I am not killing you" he turn back and that's when I noticed he have crept a tattoo on his left arms. It's a dragon which was destroying a beautiful flower. The petals were spreading across his whole arm like a fire. It looks like pure love and beauty trapped and destroyed by anger, power ,rage.

Small sob left my mouth as I couldn't held it anymore. The pain and anxiety was rising day by day I wants to save my unnie but the next time I was the one who looks like a broken piece. "your every tear is important for me I was craving very badly to hear those cry and scream my little princess"

"You will regret it, you will also lose someone precious and will be broken like me" i said with all my hatred towards him and each of the word came out of my mouth was like a curse.

"Only If I have someone who loves me or whom I love"

────────────────────────────────────────

Which team y/n or tae ?
Will suji end up with yoongi or will loose him?
Will tae get success??

To be continued......