part {7}

_________________________

"your highness, princess y/n is awake" the guard said bowing down to his king who just kidnapped y/n. Well, indirectly he didn't cause she is in her room in her palace just being locked.
"she isn't princess anymore" the king said turning around looking directly in guard eyes make him shiver.

A loud noise come out with y/n running in front of him in sweat but in no moment she was pushed down on the ground. "careful lady cause this palace isn't your anymore", "who the hell are you to say that?" her eyes were holding tears and her wrist were filled with red bruises because of the tight rope.

"your new king" she glare at him but no use his eyes are cold. "you are not the king my brother Jung hoseok-" she was cut by his chuckles. "your brother, yeah that scary cat" she look at him with confusion.

"tsk....... My little princess your brother well........stepbrother have left you and your unnie here all alone" she chuckled and look at his dead eyes. "you think I will believe in your lies"

He walk back to his table and pulled out a sward which belongs to hoseok. Y/n's breath hitch. Anger start to build in her veins."what did you do to him?" king chuckle at her innocence and walk towards her pointing the sward towards her neck.

"nothing" he shook his head and walk back to the table "your whole family is liar and cheaters" he was talking continuously but y/n focus was not in his talk. She always thought her brother love her the most but he didn't even think twice before leaving her.

"what are you thinking? Oh...that my brother loves me then why did he leave me here right?" all the present guard start to laugh at her. Still she was not listening her mind was repeating all her sweet memories. "but what she can do he is also Jung blood".

"you know what don't think that he is safe now my mission is to kill everyone who's blood belongs to Jung's" her eyes shoot open. Her cheek are already drowning in tears. He slowly walk towards her and tucked the strand of hair behind her ear and whisper. "and my key is you"

"well......wanna meet your unnie?" that was the only hope left behind is her unnie, Suji. "please can I meet her?" his big figure was towering over her. "say it again" more tears start to flow down her cheeks. She knows she couldn't fight with him not now. She is already broken and need someone and it's her unnie.

Rather then fighting against him she took a deep breath "please.....please I want to meet my unnie" she look up at him to see him staring down at her lips. She gulp her saliva and moved little back. He bit his lips and signal his guard to take her but he before going he whispered in her ear that make her eye wide "......you look sexy when you beg"

At the basement:

"unnie" y/n ran to Suji and untie her hands before hugging her like there is no tomorrow. Suji took y/n's hand and brush her thumb in the bruises. "what happened?" she look down at her lap but didn't said anything.

"where is king? Where is your brother? Where is king jun- " she was cut off by y/n's loud sob. Without uttering a word she hug her taking her small hands in her warm one. After crying for half hour she inhaled sharply "he leaves us here? He ran away leaving us here".

Suji dress start to getting wet but what she care right now is that y/n should be okay at any cost. She know she need someone right now and it's her. Suji know y/n can be save, she can save herself but it's not the right time.

The door was slightly opened as two boys guard walk in with the rope in their hands. Suji blink twice and slowly took y/n's chin up and made her look at her teary eyes before whispering "we need to contact king Jeon".

"ahm Ahm.....if your lovely time is over then shall we go y/n?" one of the guard took her arm harshly and drag her out of the basement.

At the king's room:

"Change all the things from here not even a single thing should be remind me of the Jung" he said walking in the whole palace and checking every room. Lastly he came to balcony to take the fresh air but again got disturb by Yoongi.

"you wanted Jung's to be dead then why did you leave her?" he asked hearing a dark chuckle from him. "it's my dream hyung and you think I will forget about it? Then no" he smirked and look at his hyung "it's just the beginning of my pan"

"what's with her? I saw you being touchy with her" Yoongi asked. Taehyung took a deep breath and look at the village "this village won't be accepting me till I become something for her"

At the Jeon palace:

"your highness there is letter for you" jungkook walk towards her with a small smile and take the letter. He throw all the vase and shattered the whole room in anger before looking at the letter "you will regret it"

.....................
Sorry for not updating but I am back and from now on I will continue to write it

Thank you so much for reading my story ♥