Part {1}

_________________________

inside the king's room:

The room was filled with a pregnant woman's cry and scream

The room was filled with a pregnant woman's cry and scream. she is in pain but at that moment everyone care for the child more than the crying woman. the maid are trying their hard to make the pain less. suddenly the curtain door open and a old lady in her 50 comes in with a straight emotionless face. she look at the woman lying on the bed scream out of her lungs.

The lady look at the maid who bow down " your highness, we have a problem we can only save one Queen Eliza or a baby" the maid said looking down. at that time they only can save a one life. the lady looked at the baby womb and then at the maid. "I want the child. I don't want the woman who is not even strong enough to give a birth to the child"

Maid start to look at each other. they know the next generation of the king Jung are important but don't know that for their future king they have to kill the queen. it's not called killed but know the one Is dying but still not trying to save then it's called murder. the maids look at the queen. she was fully covered in sweat her lips are pale and she was breathing heavily.

"AAAAA" the woman starts screaming more louder. tears start to fall from her eyes. the old lady role her eyes and walk out. while holding her big baby womb she look at the maid. "save the baby" the maid nod and come closer to touch the womb with her shivering hands. Queen Eliza suddenly hold the maids hand and with pleading eyes she look at the her.

"after my death promise me you will protect my baby" her breath hitched but still she continues "firstly I was forced to be a mom to have a child to have the next generation of Jung but now I love my child more than anything no one can love this baby like I do, promise me you will save my baby at any cost from this cruel family from this world" more tears starting to fall from her eyes. she can't properly complete her sentence and sob left her mouth.

unknowingly tears start to filed in the maids eyes she touch the womb and look at the queen "I promise, I promise I will protect the baby by my life cost I will always make the baby happy I will never make the it feel alone never make feel the emptiness of moms love I promise Mrs Jung I promise"