Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack

Start from the beginning

When (Y/N) with Alex and the rest of survivors are heading out of the cave where they were take a rest and then Alex got the contacting with the crew from the other side of island and they both heard there was a screaming from the other crew were getting killed by something else is in the island and they don't even liking it and they need to head out of there right away. When they both were got there fast as they could and then they both were heading out of the tomb and make it out of there fast as they were going fast as they could and then (Y/N) with Alex and the survivors saw there were some crew got there.

Alex: "Danny! We're right here!!!!!!!!" He shout out and get them with their attention with yelling and make them both were look down at (Y/N) with Alex and then they were seen their friends alive.

Kyle: "JAKE! Are you alright?!" He said.

Jake: "Kyle! There is something else is out there and something big and terrifying as hell!!!!!! But we don't know what happened back there!!!! It is around here!!!!!!" He shout out and then (Y/N with Alex and the rest of other survivors could seen their faces with their expressions have a fear off and make the group are heard the thunderous roar comes from the dinosaur over there.

T-Rex: "*ROAR*"

(Y/N): "Jesus Christ!!! What the hell was that?!?" He said.

Alex: "Alright, Denham!!!! Was that gorilla?!? Was that a giant gorilla that you were looking for?!?" He said to Kyle and make him was shook his head and he said.

Kyle: "No, I don't think so...something else." He said to Alex and when the group of survivors could heard the stomps from the foot of dinosaur was coming over here right away and (Y/N) with the others felt it.

(A/N: I like this music theme right here when encounter the V-Rex.)

Jake: "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

Bull T-Rex: "*ROAR*" He was roaring out and make the others get their attention to look and they both turn their heads to look and saw there was something big just came out of its hiding and make them turn their heads to look the creature was have a dark green skin with half black also yellow coming from the shoulders and back...and this dinosaur was big with his 30 foot tall and the creature got a scars on his mouth and half face little bit.

Crew 1: "RUN, DANNY!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!" He shout out at Danny and they both were running away from here and they both were tries to moving out of the way and then the dinosaur snatch the crew member on his mouth and begin to eating him

Crew 1: "RUN, DANNY!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!" He shout out at Danny and they both were running away from here and they both were tries to moving out of the way and then the dinosaur snatch the crew member on his mouth and begin to eating him. When (Y/N) with the group of survivors who were horrified for what they both saw the dinosaur was ate the crew member alive and the bridge from up there is broke off by the dinosaur breaking it.