13

——

——

——

——

It's not that Jungkook is jealous.

Okay, maybe it's exactly that. But it's not the same type of jealousy he's been feeling recently when his best friends are all over Seokjin in a playful, friendly way. This is different. This jealousy is much worse.

Some guy that Jungkook isn't familiar with is sitting by Seokjin, obviously talking him up and being flirtatious with him. Seokjin's head falls back in laughter as the guy— another bunny hybrid, of all things— smiles to himself, probably satisfied with his ability to make Seokjin laugh so hard.

Jealousy burns in the pit of Jungkook's tummy as he watches from across the bar counter. He's totally zoned out and isn't listening to Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok's conversation about when the others will arrive anymore because the only thing that is important is Jin and how he's not only getting attention, but it's the type of attention that makes the bunny feel upset.

His ears point straight up, his foot won't stay still as it bounces on the barstool, and his bunny tail goes wild with anger as he watches the other bunny hybrid scoot his stool closer to Seokjin's.

This is somehow worse than how his friends give and take from Seokjin. This is someone else giving Seokjin romantic attention and earning it right back from him.

This is much worse.

"Bun, are you okay?"

Jungkook flinches as he feels Jimin clasp onto his shoulder. Before he can answer, all of his friends behind him— now including Namjoon and Yoongi— follow his gaze and let out noises of confusion and surprise.

"Oh, did Jinnie find him a man?" Hoseok asks with a giggle.

Yoongi laughs lightly. "Seems like someone isn't too happy about it," he says as he puts his hand on Jungkook's free shoulder. Annoyed, Jungkook shrugs Jimin and Yoongi off of him and he pouts.

"What are you talking about?" He tries to deflect from the situation, but he can't hide the irritation in his voice or manners. His foot is still bouncing as fast as a racecar. "Let's try drinks. I want drinks. Bartender! What's the strongest you got?"

——