25

——

——

——

——

Jungkook is laying in bed when he hears a soft knock on his door.

"Come in!" says the bunny, though he's not used to the others knocking or coming to his room often. The unusualty makes sense once the door opens and reveals the hamster hyung that he hasn't quite figured out just yet.

They're friends now, which is something Jungkook never would have expected. He also didn't expect Jin at his door.

"Oh, hi hyung."

Seokjin slips into the door. "Hi," he speaks quietly. "Am I bothering you?"

Jungkook sits up in his bed and shakes his head. "No, I'm not doing anything, why? Did you need something?" Seokjin shrugs lightly and then looks down at his feet.

"I just... wanted cuddles, is all..."

Surprised by Seokjin's words, Jungkook just gapes at him for a moment before he clears his throat and pulls his blanket back.

"Come here, then." He pats the empty spot beside him as he scoots over to make room for the older.

Seokjin wanders over to the bed and quietly slips under the blanket. Jungkook's heart races both because he's excited that something new is happening but also because Kim Seokjin is in his bed.

He tries to relax and settle down to not seem weird. The others cuddle Jin all the time— literally all the damn time. It shouldn't be so exciting, yet it is.

When Seokjin lies on his pillow, Jungkook faces him and feels his fingertips go numb as he reaches out for him. His hand fits perfectly on Jin's small waist.

"Wow," Seokjin lets out breathlessly. He squirms, flustered, but ends up closer into Jungkook's hold. "I- I can't believe I'm cuddling with a cute boy."

A small giggle escapes Jungkook's lips. His cheeks feel like they're on fire, but he can tell Seokjin's ears are as well.

"Well," he says, "I can't believe a cute boy wanted to cuddle me."

He knows he's flirting back with Jin and he knows deep down in his heart that it feels really good to do so. It's been months since he's wanted to admit that Jin is cute and get to call him cute like so. He likes that he's the one making Seokjin blush and curl up into his chest, flustered by the flirt.

As they grow silent and begin falling asleep together, he wonders what this means.

Will they keep flirting? If so, what will happen if they do? Could Seokjin actually like him in that way?

If so, the bunny may or may not have some feelings of his own to admit to himself.

~~