Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack

Start from the beginning

When the two of them and the group of survivors heard something and make them both got their guns out and the survivors who hiding behind at the two operators.

Suddenly (Y/N) caught movement in his right eye. Something brown and scurry was scurrying across the ground. The group saw it, too and grunted in surprise. Just as quickly as it appeared, it had slipped back into the jungle. (Y/N) looked at the tiny footprints left by the animal, and recognizes for a second what the animal was. Suddenly a soft squeak cane from his left, as the ferns began to shake near him. After waiting patiently, a small animal peeked out from the fronds. It was a tiny sauropod from the late Triassic.

A Mussaurus

A Mussaurus.

(Y/N): "What the? A Mussaurus." He said and the two operators were lower their guns down.

Soap: "What a cute little guy." He said.

Miura: "Aw, how cute."

The little animal ventured out of it further from the fronds and (Y/N) slowly extended his hand. The creature squeaked once more, but didn't make any sudden moves. If anything had seemed curious, cocking it's head before walking closer. The tiny animal showed no sign of fear before it stepped lightly into (Y/N)'s hand. The dinosaur walked around and sniffed his fingers. (Y/N) smiled as if he was charmed, and showed the animal to the group.

(Y/N): "This is a Mussaurus."

The group was amazed as they took a look.

Matsuoka: "A mu-what?"

(Y/N): "A Mussaurus, it's name means a 'mouse lizard'. This little guy is unlike its huge descendants, however, as it was a small, fast plant-eater. I assume that this one is an infant."

Oribe: "It got lost?"

(Y/N): "I think so."

Then suddenly, the little creature hissed in annoyance and jumped off of (Y/N)'s hand before it disappears in the fronds.

Matsuoka: "It ran off."

Then they smell a foul odor and heavy rustling in the bushes on the other side.

Kai: "*Covers his mouth* Something reeks." He said to them and make the group of survivors are heading to there right away and make them both were walking to the bushes of the jungle and when they both were walking to there right away and then they both saw there is a dead body of dinosaurs was torn apart off...and this dinosaur could be Parasaurolophus. This make the group of survivors were disgusts and they both don't like it and then (Y/N) with Alex take a look at the dead body of dinosaur also Kyle and Roland who were recording the dead body of dinosaur.

(Y/N): "Christ, something just kill it..." He said to him.

Alex: "You mean those raptors did this?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't think the raptors did this....this looks like a bite....a huge bite from the other dinosaur was ripped the piece of this poor creature." He said to Alex and then others were surprise for what they heard.