Chapter 23: battle conclided and The Whitefang.

Kage's POV.

As I stood across from cinder she had a shocked look on her face as she asked.

Cinder: *shocked* how the blood-soaked Protestant hell did you do that?

Kage: *smirks* fuck you that's how.

I panted a bit but she was panting just as much as me how much is her hp at now I used observe on it.

HP: 9,369/55,000

Kage: (damn I must of been doing more damage then I thought, I need a way to knock her think think.)

Right then she ran at me which caught me a little off guard as she punched me in the gut sending me back I caught myself from going to the ground, as she came at me again I then realized I had an idea to end this quickly I then used this.

Kage: *dodges her flame covered punch* (skill creation.)

I then quickly thought of what I wanted i immediately saw this.

2 new skills acquired!

Earthen chains.

Details: earthen chains erupt from the ground and shackle your opponent at the wrists and at the ankles or anywhere else you want costs 50 mp to cast.

Suffocation sphere.

Details: with the use of wind magic the user generates a sphere of wind magic around his opponent or opponent's heads cutting off the air flow from the body it costs 20 mp to cast per person you wish to use it on.

A smirk came to my face as I jumped above her as she turned to go where I was jumping I used.

Kage: (double jump.)

I then backed jumped as I did I used the new skill.

Kage: (earthen chains.)

Right then earth like chain's erupted from the ground wrapping around her ankles and wrists as well as every other part of her limbs as I landed I used this.

Kage: (suffocation sphere.)

Right then an air bubble appeared around her as she tried to say something she couldn't as her eyes widened her eyes sharpened as she thrashed around heating up her body trying to melt them she broke a few I would just make more.

Kage: *panting* I won't *pants* kill you just *pants* go to sleep.

I felt the battle we had start to catch up on me I used a lot of stamina and magic, she then broke all the chains on her left leg as she sent a very large flame wave at me I quickly used.

Kage: (water shield!)

I made a water shield as big as my body it evaporated but it did it's job as I quickly casted more earthen chains around her leg. I stumbled a bit but kept firm for three minutes she struggled but around the fourth minute she started slowing down at the 5th she stopped entirely I watched her as I then saw this.

Quest completed!

As soon as that popped up I didn't pay attention to it as I canceled out all the spells on her.

Quest completed!

Quest: cinders challenge! 

Details: win cinders challenge.

Quest rewards: 50,000 exp/$25,000 lien/ 1 skill book and 1 mystery item.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I saw this.

Level up x3!