Chapter 11: Carter

I set Mere gently down on the ground and opened the passenger door for her. I gave her a once over, and I realized she needed help. Picking her up, I put in my jeep and buckled her up. Before closing the door and going around and getting in on my side. The moment I started driving, Mere laid her head on my shoulder, too tired to hold it any longer.

The scent of playful strawberries and vanilla hit my nose. I wanted nothing more than to pull her head close to my chest so I could be in biss with every breath. I try in a deep breath. I'm transformed into a field of strawberries with the most beautiful laying beside me stealing my breath away.

It wasn't long until I pulled up in front of her house. I mean, I hope it is. I saw her outside it earlier in the week reading in front of it. I give her a gentle shake and whisper in her ear.

"Bug your home." She moans. I swear it goes right through me, and I feel it vibrate in my bones.

"Where are your keys?" Looking over her lap for a bag when she says.

"Connie's car." She hugged my arm and tried to go back to sleep. Oh boy. This is not going to go well.

"Are your parents home?" I asked as I rubbed her thigh to try and keep her awake. She mumbled a quick "no."  Well, I can't just leave her here. I drove a bit down the road and pulled into my driveway. Get out and run over to her side and get her out.

"Looks like you are going to take the night here." She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. I let out a laugh before picking her up. I carried her inside and up to my room. Closing the door with my foot, I go and set her down on my bed.

"I can get you a shirt, and I think I have sweats that maybe if we tie them, it will work." She yawned as I walked over to my closet to find her something that would fit.

"I think I got something that will work."

I took in Mere, laying across my bed. I go up and crouch in front of her. I undo her heels and slip them off one by one. I run my hands up her smooth, soft legs. She feels like heaven. Great, now I'm a freak for rubbing her leg.

"Hey Bug, you have to sit up to change."

I help her slowly sit up. She lifted her arms up in the air and waited. My fingers lightly grazed her soft skin as I pulled her shirt off over her head. I helped her into my blue hockey shirt as she grabbed the front and shoved her nose into it.

"It smells like you." She smiled and let out a giggle.

"I hope that's a good thing." She nods and throws herself back on the bed.

"We aren't done yet, Bug. You still have your shorts on"

She undid her shorts and lifted her ass up. I stare, running my fingers through my hair and licking my bottom lip.

"Carter, please help."

She stares back at me. I slowly slide the shorts down her legs, taking in the most beautiful girl my eyes have ever landed on. Pulling out of my thoughts, I pull one of my sweats on her. I watched her ass bounce as she crawled up to my pillows and burrowed under my blankets. I tucked her in and headed to my bathroom to change. Once I changed into gray sweats. I walked to my closet to grab a spare blanket.

"Where are you going?"

I looked back at the beautiful goddess soaking up the moonlight through my window.

"I'm getting a blanket to sleep with." She shakes her head no.

"Come lay with me, please." 

"I don't think that's a good idea, Bug."