CHAPTER 55:

Ryujin knocked on the gate and it quickly opened, Beomgyu opened it and he welcomed Ryujin. But once she's near the main door and when she opens Chaos meets her. She looks at Soobin and Hari with widened eyes, She looks at Yeonjun who is enjoying and Beomgyu joining him.

"Why aren't you stopping them!?" She asked the two to look at her and answered one by one.

"Because we will get hurt once we do."

"She's in a bad mood."

Ryujin hugged Hari by the waist to stop her from attacking his poor hyung, she also grabbed her hands that were holding Soobin's hair. And she felt her body was hot.

"Hari let go of him!"

"Choi Hari!" Hari quickly let go of his brother's hair, making Soobin sigh in pain. He lay on the floor catching his breath, also Ryujin.

"Are you sick?"

"No."

"Yes, she is." Soobin answered causing Hari to glare at her, and Soobin quickly ran away from her and sat beside Beomgyu, who was busy laughing.

"You two didn't even help me."

"We will also get hurt." Yeonjun answered.

"Your sick and what are you thinking about pulling your older brother's hair?" Hari ignored her and looked away from her, Ryujin grabbed the girl's hands and dragged her upstairs to her room.

"I bet 50 she'll get scolded," Yeonjun said watching as the two go upstairs.

"60." Beomgyu added.

"Just go prepare her soup," Soobin said and opened the TV to watch some movies.