CHAPTER 02:

MINJI POV:

"What's wrong with you?" Waking up to my senses as Hanni asked me, I look at her blankly I don't even know what is she talking about. "What do you mean?"

"You've been zoning out since the fight." Letting out a sigh I look at the stack of files on my table, I need to read this right now but I feel tired already. "I'm just thinking about something." She hummed in response, and excuse herself so she can go to the restroom.

Now I'm all alone.

"Why can't I stop thinking about her?"

NO ONE'S POV:

Looking at the sky as the wind blows your long black hair, you're always on the rooftop every time you skip your classes. Feeling the cold wind you close your eyes.

"Ohh look who's here!"

"The troublemaker eyy!"

Hearing their annoying loud voices makes you annoyed. "How do they know I'm here?"

"Skipping classes huh?"

"Look she's ignoring us."

Your friends won't leave you alone so you face them with a annoyed look on your face, causing them to laugh. Yena and Ryujin your only best friend, cause everybody hates you.

"Why are you two doing here?"

"Skipping class. And it's Ryujins idea by the way." Pointing at the said girl, causing Ryujin to look at yena with a shocked expression. "What do you mean!?" After what Ryujin said they started bickering, they're always like this. They sometimes won't get along.

They just ruined your peaceful moment, so you just leave them there and go somewhere else, somewhere is Yena and Ryujin free.

HARI POV:

Sleeping in the library is great because it's quiet and it's comfortable.

Sleeping comfortably on the corner of the library sitting on the ground my back lean the wall, my head hung low, good thing I'm wearing my hoodie It's cold in the library.

"Hey."

I want to shout right now, why do people always interrupt my me time, I open my eyes and look up and there I saw the class president. Again.

My vision is a little blurry because I'm still half asleep.