CHAPTER 8:

DANIELLE POV:

Minji sat beside me and I can see she was blushing, and I want to know why.

"What's wrong?" 

"Huh?"

"Why are you blushing?"

She holds her hot blushing cheeks, feeling the hotness. I chuckled and parted my lips to say something.

"Yena! Get your own!" Hari shouted causing us to flinch and look at the two fighting.

"I want this soda!"

"Get your own!"

"I don't want to!"

"Then that's your problem!"

Yena glares at her before grabbing the soda and pulling it out of Hari's grip.

"How many times do you go to the gym!?" She asked as she struggled to get the soda.

"Oh! She goes to the gym?" I asked my eyes widened.

"Yeah. And you know she has abs. It doesn't look like it because she always wears baggy clothes." 

"Yah stop talking about that." She covered  Yena's mouth and handed her the soda that the girl has been grabbing.

Glaring at her duck friend she look back at the tv screen.

MINJI POV:

"She has abs!?"

Ay Minji stop just eat your yogurt and-

Dang.

I grab my waist remembering what just happen earlier at the kitchen, I swear I 'm blushing right now and good thing my hair is blocking my cheeks. I let out a silent sigh before focusing on watching the movie.

"Why were you blushing?" Danielle whispered her eyes still focus on the tv screen, I look at her confuse and when she notice it she chuckled. But the two didn't heard it because they're just busy watching. "I saw you blushing don't lie. What happened at the kitchen?" 

I froze. 

So that's what she's talking about, okay. What am I going to answer.

"Nothing."

"Really?"

"Yes-"

"Yena seriously!?"

Me and Danielle look at the two and, saw Yena hugging Hari by the waist.

"Yah!"

"The movie is so sad!?" Yena started crying like a stupid kid, causing me and Danielle to laugh. As Hari tried to take Yena's hands or face away from her.

"Aishh! Yena you stupid duck hands off!"

She stand up and Yena did the same, still her hands never left her friend's waist.

Sometimes they're like sisters.

"Get off!"

Hari sigh when Yena let go off her.

"I'm going home." She said as she was supposed to leave, Yena grab the end of her black shirt pulling her. But no used instead Hari's the one getting drag Yena is the one getting drag.

"Yah! Stop!" Damn she's strong.

"Umm! Bye Dani bye Minji see ya tomorrow!"

She shouted and waved, still getting drag.

When they left.

I smile widely, causing Danielle to nudge me on the shoulders.

"Aww!" She teased.

Aishh when will she stop.