CHAPTER 21:

You sigh before leaving the rooftop, after a few minutes of fresh air and alone time you decided to go back to the classroom. 

You walk through the empty hallways but you're not lucky today.

"Hari....." A familiar voice called you and you already know who it is. 

You sigh before facing her with a pissed face, she looks sad but you don't care you just want to go back to the classroom. 

"What do you want this time huh?" You asked causing her to smile but it slowly faded when you roll your eyes.

"About what happened." She started. "Yeah, I know Just don't show up around Yena." You said and turn around to walk away because you thought that is over. But you're wrong.

"2 years ago....." She said her voice sounds scared but you don't care. "What about 2 years ago?" You asked turning around to face her again. "I'm sorry-" 

"Why?"

She looks at you confused but at the same time apologetically. "Why are you sorry?" You added you want to end this conversation badly. "Because of what I did."

Her eyes getting teary but you're too pissed to notice it. "I don't care about what happened 2 years ago. And I'm not interested to remember that again....."

"Because I hate remembering the past, espacially the memories I had with someone who....."

You stop talking and she looks interested to know what you're going to say.

"Who I hate....."