~ten~

I reached into my black Dooney and Burke and pulled out my nine and cocked that bitch back. "looks like i gotta air this bitch out..." Ban looks at me. He has a proud look on his face yet shocked all at the same time. "so you can defend yourself" "trust me i can do more than defend" Ban chuckles and looks back at them. He sees a dude behind them. I do too and i scan his face. Isaiah. "hey baby imma  go handle this pussy . i'll be back." And with those words he walks off. My attention is back on monique. "you are sooo pathetic y/n you know that? i mean bringing a gun to a sword fight is-" "what my daddy always taught me. Can't trust these triflin ass hoes. Specifically you. Can't ever trust you after you tried to sleep with my ex."

"oh please~ youre still mad about that whore? You just simply didn't give him what he needed. You didn't fulfill his desires. Men have needs ya know?" "girl i have no clue what you dried out STD havin ass pussy did for him but ok" Monique scoffed. I'd never let a homie hopper like her get under my skin . All she wanted was to be me because the niggas crawled towards me . I always declined them because they all want the same thing. This pussy aint for everybody. You gotta be special to even be able to kiss me and one that is special is my Ban baby. He know he is. Ugh i lov- stop it y/n. We don't love him yet its just attachment. "first of all this pussy had him moaning my name 'cross the streets" "prolly to remind you where you from" That struck a nerve. How do I know? Because she clenched her fists and jaw. Monique stared at me like she could kill me. My hand was lowered and by my side. Guess she forgot i had a glock nine in my hand so to remind her of how i wasnt bullshittin with her , before she strike me i aim the loaded gun at her heart. "My daddys apart of a mafia and taught me how to defend and kill in cold blood. So baby ian afraid to kill you if i have to" I whisper to hear in w low tone with a smile  on my  face. Moniques face went pale.

"you wouldnt dare kill me" "says who? i'd hate to prove it to you so i'll let you live. So take you and your wet dog smelling mutts away from my house . i got shit to do and you just wasted 15 minutes of my precious times that i swear to you i will get back" Monique backed away. As she walked away she was quite literally shaking in her boots. I laugh to myself but then i notice Ban isn't around . Ban is normally around me- "BITCH ASS-" i hear somebody curse out. its ban. I turn around and see Ban on the side of the house whooping isaiahs sorry ass. "BAN WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA" I run over to him and pry him off of Isaiah and his bloody body. Ban is panting and soon everything settles in. His face turns up and tears start to stream down his face as he looks down at Isaiahs bloody, unconscious body. "what have i done.." I check Isaiahs pulse. still breathing. "bring him inside just sit him on the floor. I'll tend to his wounds and clean him up. Me and you will discuss this later." I turn his head towards me. "Ban baby...im not mad at you. I could never be. Not for long at least. Dont cry...youre too handsome for that...Now come on before someone thinks we committed a murder"

Ban nodded and stopped himself from crying. I wanted to help him. i needed to help him but we needed to get isaiah fixed up before anyone saw . If they saw they'd think we slaughtered this nigga. Not like i didn't have the desire to but....ian got time. Ban picks up Isaiah like hes a box with nothing in it. 'HE STRONG AS HELL....throw me on the bed and slut me out...' i think to myself as i walk inside. I grab my first aid kit, rubbing alcohol, gloves, and cotton balls. As ban sets him on the floor Isaiah started to wake up. "Rise and shine nigga" "where am i...." "on the floor of my living room" i pour rubbing alcohol on his wounds which makes his yelp in pain. "FUCK!" "oh hush. Now hold still 'fore i pour this alcohol down yo throat" Isaiah held still. "Ban baby come here ." Ban walked over to you and knelt down to you. "gimme a kiss pretty boy" His face turned beet red. He got flustered...fast. He leaned in slow. Too slow.

I grabbed him by his neck and kisses him. Full of love and passion before you broke the kiss your hand trailed up his cheek and caressed it softly with my thumb and hand. I broke the kiss and winked at him. "Now tell me what happened between you two" Ban sighed. He was fiddling with the silver bulky rings on his hand. He was anxious. "He was watching us from afar when i told you i had to handle business.  I went to talk to him CALMLY before he started rambling on and on about how he could ravage you again and how he...he could just...make you scream his name" My face turned up. I slapped the shit out of isaiah . backhand and all. "Ban baby, im not mad at you...im glad you did what you did. Im proud of you baby" A smile slowly appears on my face. The way he defended me makes my soul sing and i think he knows that. Ban puts his hand on my chest where my heart is and kisses my hand. "never in my life will I let a man like him disrespect a blessing of a women like you my love." Ban said as he placed his forehead against yours, all doing and saying this in front of isaiah who is indeed conscious. "youre so sweet" I smile as i continue to fix and patch uo Isaiah's wounds. "Now i would like to say that you have no chances in entering my life again so you can and will leave my house and my life. Im sick of seeing you. Go follow that disgusting excuse of girl around rather than I" I spit out at him as i finish him up and take the materials i used back to their designated areas.