~two~

You eyes flutter open from the beam of sunlight shining through your windows. You stare at the ceiling before actually sitting up. As you turn over to check the notifications on your phone, you notice you had a couple messages from ban.

xxx-xxxx

hey , lil ma . this ban
hyd y/n ?

oh wsg ban . im good hyd ?

im chillen .
lemme take you out .
we can get to kno each other better .

mm . nah im a lil busy .
i got classes tday so maybe after .
you prolly got hoes waitin on you .

man aint nb got hoes .
but igh . i got classes too so
we gon see lil mama .
read

contact changed to "ban ."

You rolled your eyes and decided to get up. Before you get up you look behind you and realize dom is still asleep next you. You kiss her nose and get out the bed. You walk over to the bathroom and start a shower. Classes didnt start until 11:45 and it was currently 9:30 so you had some time. As you started the shower you grabbed your speaker and played your hype playlist to get you started for the day. 'princess diana by ice spice and nicki minaj' plays on your speaker.

After your shower you continue on with your morning routine and go out to your room to get dressed. You see dom sitting up in bed rubbing her eyes. "goodmorning bestie . sleep well ?" you say as you walk over to her and hug her. "goodmorning n/n . i slept good as fuck ." she says as she rests her head on your shoulder. "shi i know yo ass was snoring all over me . droolin and shit." you chuckle a bit . "oh guess who texted me this mornin " . dom instantly give you a look . "homeboy from class . ban ?" "mhmmm . he asked if he could take me out today after classes . i told him maybe ." you say as you break from the embrace and look for some clothes. "girl maybe you should go ."

Dom suggest as she watches you roam around the room. You look back at her . "idk . i mean he gives me weird vibes but i'll see what he workin w at class today " . you look back at dom . "sundress or streetwear fit ?" you asked her . "streetwear ." you nod and find a comfy outfit to wear .

" you nod and find a comfy outfit to wear

y/n outfit

once you put your fit on you give dom a hug and a kiss on her cheek , grab your things , and leave for school . You had a lot of thoughts about how today would go but you tried to subside them with some music . You played a bit of don toliver on the way there . As you arrived you noticed ban all up on some girl . he had his hand placed on her waist and the other propped against the wall . his face was close to hers and she was giggling and blushing like hell .