~nine~

The radiant sunlight was shining through my window. Manly arms wrapped around my body. Slow and soft breathing against my neck. My eyes flutter open and see Ban laid up on me. 'so hes a little baby...im all for it' I thought to myself. I try to slip out his arms but his grip tighten. "mmm baby...stay" I internally giggles and squealed at the fact he didnt want me to leave. I stayed in his grasp until he was back fully asleep. 'stay...QUIET' I yelled at myself in my head. I slowly and carefully moved out of his grasp. I walk over to my bathroom, bringing my speaker along with me to play music as i took a shower and got ready. I closed to the door behind me and started up a shower, turning the temperature up almost high but not high enough to burn the skin off my body.  Im in a old school rnb soul relaxing mood so i played 'a sunday kind of love by etta james' on my speaker. "IIII waaaant a...sunday kind of love" I sang out in a soft tone.

The water splashing against my skin. This was a moment to meditate and relax so i took it. Breathing in deeply and out slowly to help me get through my day. After about 25-35 minutes i turned the shower off and got out. Wrapping a towel around my damp and wet body, my favorite song started to play. "Pink+White by frank ocean playing" Before i know it i see the door opening slowly. I thought it might be Ban but it wasnt. it was dom. She saw me and squealed. "EEEE I MISSED YOU BABY" "me toooooouhhhh" We embraced each other warmly and rocked each other side to side. "why you leave me for so long" I ask her in a fake angry voice. "it was not that long i was with your sexy ass brother." "oh i know" I rolled my eyes playfully and continued to get ready. "Oh and hush up Ban in my bed sleep rn" "so thats who in the bed. Girl i almost shot him" "HUH?!" "nothingggg" Dom spoke out giggling. As i got ready and did my face i went back to my room, still in a towel, and looked for an outfit. I saw an outfit i've been waiting to pull out and depending on Bans reaction it should be priceless. He was still sleeping so I had a chance.

Dom turned to me "See

Dom turned to me "See...if we was both single i would eat you out right here and now but...ya kno...DICK" She laughed and so did I. I snatched the bonnet off and realized my hair still wasn't done. I sighed. "Dom dom you wanna do my hair later" I asked giving her slight puppy dog eyes. "Sure just send me the hairstyle and imma do it baby. Now i got a couple errands to run so imma check back up on you later k?" "mkay . gimme hug and a kiss" I turned to her with your arms out. She walked to you and hugged you tight then pulled back and gave you three kisses . Forehead. Cheek. Nose. "Bye pretty" "bye honey" And with that..she was gone to her mans house to get her brains fucked out all over again. I went back to my bathroom and stared at the mirror. Soon i started to do my hair for the day. Looking down, i saw a scarf and had the perfect idea for a hairstyle.