~four~

As you watched them for a hot minute you rolled your eyes at the little giggles coming from dom and the kissing sounds. "Alright love birds wrap it up, i got shit to buy" you shout at them . Dom and rodrick turn around and chuckle slightly . "I agree i wanna hurry up and shop . then we can take this little encounter to your place . how does that sound ric?" "sounds lovely hermosa" he says as he kisses her neck . "lets ride yall . i got 5 prerolled blunts for whoever wants to get fried ." Rodrick says as both him and dom shot me a look  . they knew you was a weed head at times and you flipped them off . your brother smoked on occasion and dom did as well .

you were always in your head with a lot of thoughts so smoking simmered that down . Ric walked out the door and you and dom followed locking the door behind yall . Ric got into his fancy lil sports car he just got and started up the engine . he started to play '1997 by key glock'

 he started to play '1997 by key glock'

Ric's car

Dom got in front and i decided to get in back and let them have they 'bae moment' . As he started driving , he leaned back and drove with one hand and the other on Dom's thigh . she smiled a bit as he did but tried to hide it . Ric was bopping to the music smoothly as he drove . I just watch the encounter and roll my eyes . Thoughts of wanting a relationship like that roam free of my mind , i try to shake them loose with the music

As we get to the mall i step out the car and fix up my dress so i dont have a nip-slip . you walked next to ric and dom as they were locked onto eachother . You all got into the mall and they started to wander off . "aye ! meet back at the food court by 2:20 !" you shouted . "ight!!" they shouted back . You were now on your own . Not like you minded anyway , you liked being a little lone wolf . you mostly rolled by yourself most times anyways . you spotted forever 21 and decided to go look around . 10/10 you would buy something because that was your top fav store .

When you walked in you saw a familiar face . Ban . you wanted to do one of two things: A- act like he wasnt there or B- find another store . It def wasnt gon be B so you went with your first option . you walked in and went to the dress section . When ban spotted you its like his whole world stopped turning . He saw how your afro was picked out and framed you face like the goddess you are . He saw how your long, strapless sundress hugged your body making each and every curve visible to the world . how you walked in the dress and how your body jiggled like jello as you walked . How your resting face was low and seductive.

As ban stared at you he felt tingles and shivers down his entire body . He didnt even realize how hard he was biting his lip until he started to taste blood . he chuckled to himself and turn back around . You got done with that section and went somewhere near him as you saw he was on the phone with someone and your nosy ass wanted to hear . Once you walked over there you heard him talking about your curves .

"Man she just so damn fine she make my legs weak . like she look sexy as hell in that damn sundress man and how ha lil fro jus' frame ha face . she look like a fuckin' goddess . ooouuu weeeee if i could get ha alone . but i wanna get to kno ha . she seem sweet . i dont think my intentions are the same as they first were when i saw her for the first time ."

a small grin tugged at your lips as you heard him ramble about your beauty . you already know you were goddess like because everyone told you but when he said it...it felt...sincere. You walked up to him as he was on the phone . " so what are your true intentions now since they changed ban ?" you said as you walked up behind him .

he jumped a bit . "aye man imma call you later" . he hung up the phone and got closer to you . "my intentions now are for us to get to know each other for who we truly are and call you mine . for the past couple days , i be feeling yo energy . its alluring, calming , peaceful even and i wanna be closer than you . i dont feel myself with those fuckboy intentions for you ." He explained as he grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him . Your eyes met his crimson red eyes and they softened slightly but not enough for him to notice .

"hm is that so ? if thats really your intention now then ...maybe you should take me out tonight ." you softly smile at him . you felt his intentions were true and sincere as he said it . you might give him a chance . but if he fucks it up then its no more . "i would love to take you out mamí ." he said as he gently grabbed your hand and placed small kisses on it as he held eye contact with you . That...that sent butterflies throughout your whole body . 'keep the tough persona . you got to y/n ..KEEP.IT.' you thought to yourself .

"okay then . 8 o'clock . dont be late boy " you took your hand away and walked away . he watched you walk away , watching how your hips swayed from side to side and your hair bounce. "shes so beautiful..." he whispered to himself and got back to shopping. all he could think about was your . As you walked away you hide the fact that you were smiling to yourself . Little did either of you know , monique watched the whole thing . she even ear hustled and now she knew yall were going out tonight at 8 .

You peeped her staring you down too . you just knew she was gonna find some way , some how , to mess up tonight and now you were gonna make sure that shit didnt happen . If anything , you'd beat the bitch senseless if she interfered . females like her made yo ass ITCH . You carried on with your shopping and found some cute shit . one things for sho and two thangs for certain, forever 21 was gonna do they big one for you . One thought in your head just kept nagging at you...

'is he actually foreal about his intentions...?'

A/N: hey babies !! lemme kno what yall think bout this chapter . what yall think monique gon try to do to FUCK UP the date ? lemme kno boo . anywho, comment nd vote mi amores . dont be a ghost reader ...xoxo niya 💞