~six~

The people i disliked most were at the same place as me and ban. Was this a set up? Is he tryna play me right now? I look up at ban and see that hes staring holes into my head. "why do you keep staring at me?" i ask him as you did a slight head tilt. That sent him off. To him i was mesmerizing . "because mama, youre so beautiful i cant not look at you ." he smiles at me as he slowly grasps my hand and rubs the back of it with his thumb. His fingers were soft and his touch was gentle. Ban was never this sweet to anyone. It's like he's not even himself .

As Ban and i chit-chatted, Monique kept glaring at me. i obviously ignored it because one thing for sure and two things for certain , no negative ass bitch was gonna ruin a good time for me . "I got a question if you dont mind me asking." Ban looked up at me. He stared into my eyes with his crimson red eyes. They were so low and pretty. I almost went against myself and kissed him but i held off. "Yea what's up?" I say as i do a little head tilt again. "you seem like the type of woman to not do relationships anymore. Like if you sense something weird you instantly cut them off. Is that true?"

My jaw dropped. I was completely shocked. How the fuck did he read me like a book? No one was ever able to read me because i had such a poker face and hid my emotions . ban chuckled. "So i was right hm?" "yea you are. maybe when were closer i'll tell you why. right now we take is slow." I tell him as i see our waiter come. Its tall slender male who seems completely baffled when he saw me. His eyes roam over every inch of my body. "H-hi im d-daniel . i'll be your uhm...your waiter. What can i start yall off to drink?" Daniel stuttered over his words as his eyes were locked on me. Once i looked up at him with my low eyes, he seemed to get intimidated.

"May i have a glass of red wine please?" Once i looked at him my face was straight and i kept eye contact until he looked away. He got nervous and looked at ban. "And you sir?" "Yea lemme get red wine as well" The waiter nodded and walked away. Bans face was slightly red. He seemed slightly irritated but tried to hide it. Obviously it didnt work because i watched him the whole time he took deep breaths. "you seem like the jealous and protective type? whys that?" Ban looked at you and grabbed my hand again. He kept his eyes one mine as he pressed his soft pink lips against my hand. "because, i hate to admit it but...whenever men cant take their eyes off of a woman im with it makes me jealous. And you...youre a goddess so i see why they would but i dont want to loose your attention now that i got it."

He looked away as his face turned a slight reddish color. He was blushing. 'awwww he's secretly a lover boy. Cuteeee' I thought to myself. "listen, if im interested in you then you have my attention. just dont fuck up the chance you have right now because if you do you dont ever get it back. And i live by that Ban." I stated seriously. I hated having my time wasted with temporary talking stages and flings. I hope he understood that because id hate to have to let him go. He seems sweet when his hearts in the right place. Our waiter came back with our drinks and because his dumbass was gawking at me he almost spilled my red wine on me. I definitely made sure it didn't spill. When i looked up at him i gave him a death stare.

That seemed to scare him off for now as he sat our drinks down and left. I mentally rolled my eyes at the situation and took a sip. The wine was a little sweet. Just how i liked it. Ban and i sat there and talked about random things. Every small detail about me that i said, i could tell he was taking mental notes on. We ordered our food, ate and talked for most of the time. "So y/n , what are you majoring in." "Fashion and culture." "no wonder you have impeccable style." He chuckled a bit. I felt myself falling more and more for his charms, sweet gestures and compliments. I couldnt tell if he was falling for me or not but i sure hoped that he was. No one ever made me, Y/n Marie, feel this special. I swear to the gods and earth that if he's playing me, i will cut his dick off and feed it to him. So serious.