~five~

After I got done shopping i paid for my things and walked out the store . Monique and her little maggots peeped me walking out and staring me down . For what ? no clue but quite frankly i wasnt any where close to in the mood for her bullshit . So i stuck my middle finger out and walked over to the food court . i saw dom sitting in rodricks lap as she rested her head on his shoulder and he rocked her back and forth . she seemed to be having another one of her moments .

Dom had moments where she got emotional from all the love and affection in her life from me and ric . we always showed her in more ways than one that we will always and forever love her unconditionally. its the same way for
me and ric . She looked up and made eye contact with me and immediately shot up and ran in a prissy way towards me so she didnt look crazy running in a dress . i immediately opened my arms and she ran into them . She embraced me warmly as she softly exhaled . "y'know i love you so much right y/n ?" "of course i know . and i love you just as much if not more" . we stayed that way for a whole and i caressed her hair .

i made her look at me by cupping both her cheeks and lifting her head up to see me . She looked at me with eyes full of tears and love . She softly smiled and i returned it . I used my thumbs to fix up her eyes and makeup. Rodrick walked over and gently placed his hand on her lower back . He looked up at me and gave me a soft smile . Rodrick mouthed the words "i love you butterfly" and i mouthed them back . Dominique turned around and smiles brightly . "you okay now baby ?" rodrick asked her as he rubbed up and down her back . She nodded .

you let go of her and fixed her dress and yours . "yall eat yet?" i asked them as i scrolled on my phone . "yea we ate and we bought you your regular from Chick-fil-a ." he handed me the bag of food . A chicken sandwich meal with a large fry and a sprite . I smiled at them as i sat at a table to eat . As soon as i sat down i started to devour my food like its the last day on earth . Ric sat down infront of me and dom sat on his lap . He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close . Dom immediately got flustered and tried to hide it from him by looking at me .

As i finished , i got up and threw my trash away . "we goin home or yall wanna shop more?" "i wanna go shop some more then go home and chill for a while . its already 3:48 so we gotta hurry this up ." Dom says to ric as we slowly start back to walking around . "we splitting up again" I look over at ric and dom . Ric had a deep serious look on his face like he was watching his surroundings . "nah i want yall to stay close to me . too many niggas out here and they staring yall down . Y/n i know you got yo taser on you and dom got her pepper spray but i dont trust these guys ." As ric said this he pulled his pants up and put his hands in his pockets .

he looked genuinely worried for us . neither of us argued so we nodded and walked along . Dom wanted to hit rue 21 to find a new jumpsuit or some shorts so we went in there behind her . I felt ric pat my back twice which was a silent signal to us that its a lot of men so look out and a couple men were staring . I walked with dom as we looked around . She found some jackets and dresses while i found some shorts and accessories . Ric found some graphic tees and shorts . He walked over to the register and we put our stuff up stepping out the way so he could pay .

"I saw ban in forever 21 . i overheard him talking about how his intentions werent the same as they were when he met me . he wants to take me on a date tonight so help me get ready ." you explained to dom with a sigh . When dom dressed you up she always did her thing but she was also always so excited like a mother for her daughters first date . "oooouhhh you gon look fine tonight bae . Hopefully it goes well . i told you he may not have been what you thought . just make sure izaiah dont come around " . Izaiah . the man who cheated on you and left you broken .

The man who lied about his 'i love yous' and 'i miss yous' and his 'i'll never leave you' and his 'youre the only one i want' . Dramatically sighing , you looked at
dom . "dont bring his ass up ." she raised her hands in surrender and soon ric came back with our stuff in bags . Dom smiled and walked over to him . Me on the other hand, i was drowning in flashbacks of what happened between me and iziah .