Jugo grunted before punching (Y/N) in the face.

Lee ducked under a swing from Suigetsu, and dove forward, trying to knock the male off his feet.

Suigetsu kicked upward, nailing Lee in the jaw.

However, before he could bring his blade down on Lee, Tenten jumped at Suigetsu, kicking his head (and causing his to explode into water) as she avoided a glowing chain.

Karin threw kunai knives at Tenten as the brunette traveled through the air, avoiding all of them.

As Tenten landed on the ground, a second chain came out of nowhere and whacked her.

Sasuke and Neji started exchanging multiple blows, fighting so fast that it was hard to see.

Suigetsu, Lee, Tenten, and Karin all stopped fighting to watch, eyes wide in shock.

Suigetsu/Lee: Whoa!!

Tenten: I can hardly tell what's going on...

Karin: I feel dizzy just watching them...

(Y/N) electrocuted Jugo with a Lighing Style technique and turned to look at his teammates.

(Y/N): Hey, focus on your own fights!

He blocked an attack by Jugo with Crimson.

Jugo: You'll pay for killing Kimimaro!

(Y/N): I did what I had to do!

Jugo roared and punched into the ground where (Y/N) was standing, creating a crater. The white haired male had jumped upwards to avoid the blow.

Tenten summoned more weapons and fought Suigetsu, who was blocking most of the weapons with his Executioner's Blade.

Lee ran along one of Karin's glowing chains, closing the distance between the two.

Karin: Gah! You are so annoying!

Lee jumped into the air, spinning wildly, before bringing his foot down on Karin's head.

The girl fell to the ground and looked up just to see Lee going in for another hit.

She rolled out of the way and jumped back onto her feet before raising her leg up and clashing with Lee's.

Lee: Ho ho! So you know Taijutsu as well!

Karin: Tsk. Fighting is such a bother.

Sasuke slashed at Neji, cutting him a bit. The Hyuga ignored the pain and using Gentle Fist to damage Sasuke.

The raven haired male jumped away from Neji.

Sasuke: I'll just keep my distance then.

Neji: That won't be as effective as you think.

Sasuke: Chidori Stream!

Electricity flew from Sasuke's body towards Neji who dodged it and ran towards his opponent.

However, streams of electricity suddenly surrounded Sasuke's body, and Neji was electrocuted, throwing him back.

Neji: Ah, a defensive technique...

(Y/N) jumped into the air and kicked Jugo in the face, sending the big man into the ground.

(Y/N): And stay down!

As he brought Crimson down on his opponent, Jugo grabbed (Y/N) by the throat and flung him over his head into the ground.

Both Shinobi shot up onto their feet, panting.