Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors

Start from the beginning

On the other side of the island, there was another group of survivors were finding something to eat and for something to drink for their throats. First there was Kai Kazuhiko; he has shoulder-length hair with thick, textured twists. His features are rather slim and refined with sharp eyes and jawline. He's a bit shorter and skinner than average. He dresses in a simple button-up and jeans. His thick lashes, viridian eyes and hair makes him unique enough amongst peers.

Second, there's Kamijo Atsushi, lean and tall in statue, Atsushi sports a delinquent demeanor that coincides his style. His head is shaved with an x bladed in his hairline. Thin brows accentuated his frown and snarl he usually wears. He wears a vintage style aviator jacket with a cream-full collar. He adorns a gold chain and skinny jeans that sag low on his hips. Judging by his clothes, he pays close attention to appearance. Judging by his clothes, he pays close attention to appearance.

Third there Hiroshi Tsuge; he was wearing white soc jacket and red coloring with a shirt and pants.

Fourth came Satoshi Oda, an little overweight boy with a sweater that says "YAS" and on the top and "NO" on the bottom and wears navy blue pants.

Fifth, Miuara Mami, a popular idol who attends the school; is the object of adoration by many of her male (And some female) classmates. Though physically and emotionally weak, and adept to any harsh wilderness. Though Mami doesn't appear to be the regular student, she stands out with pink pigtails, attire and light blue eyes. She wears a white daisy accessory in her hair, even though it is impractical in their situation. She's petite and shorter than her peers.

Sixth came Miki Shirakawa, an alert girl with good hearing due to her timid nature. She is very shy, quiet girl in the group.

Seventh came Naruse Chitose, and lastly came Jinno Misuzu. There were 7 people in the group that were searching for something that could find themselves safe and secure.

Kai: "Man, I'm getting thirst."

Hiroshi: "Me too.."

Kamijo: "Shut up, your throat's ain't the only ones that are dry!"

Miura: "Hey...do you think it was just us that survived?"

Satoshi: "No, not at all, Mami. I'm sure there other survivors waiting around the corner."

Hiroshi: "What's up with you appealing to the idol at a time like this?"

Satoshi: "Th...That's not what I'm doing."

Although in his perspective, Satoshi was not seen doing anything otaku-ish.

Naruse look down to see that the trial is full of dry dirt. She usually knows that there's a path that is made of asphalt, but this one is not.

Naruse: "Guys, don't you notice anything strange about this island? I just assumed that—"

Hiroshi: "Hey, look!"

They all see a vending machine that is covered in roots on the side and is broken. And they ran into the machine. Hiroshi, Kai and Kamijo pushed the machine down, grabbed the stick as they try to open the back aside of the vending machine. Naruse told them to stop.

Naruse: "Hold on, wait just a minute! Who cares about who own this vending machine..."

The back of the vending machine was open. They didn't care about stopping, they just wanted something to fill their energy, in a rude kinda way.

Kamijo: "Shut up! It's a state of emergency!"

They all took a can, and drank it.

Hiroshi: "Ahhh, that hit the spot!"