A/N

Hello hello <3!

It's Yin or yun here, up to you whether you want to call me yin or yun. (They're the same but different spellings) For those of you who ever read my old fanfics, hello!! And for those who's new, heyyy!! I didn't think anyone would read this book since the engagement has been going down (it kinda demotivates me, but I'll keep going!)

Thank you very much for coming in here and check out my work. It makes me happy to see that someone's still willing to read smth from me despite being inactive for months. I've been busy and writer's block here and there but managed to write this one out.

In this chapter, I'll be writing out my plans in the future.

1. Kaveh.

I'm going for love at first sight for this character, just because I want to write something fluffy and cliche once in a while.

So!

'Shit!'

The thousand shards of vase scattered through the floor, expensive and carefully crafted by potters only for it to be shattered into pieces under the hands of the blonde architect. He already had too much in mind, debts stacking, funds needed, and deadlines coming. And now, it's his vase that much faced the tragic fate.

"It's broken? Don't worry, I know someone who can fix it. But I should tell you, she's a little... rude."

Upon hearing those words, glimmer of hope lighted his heart, and he's quick to search for that mentioned person.

Tring! Tring!

The doorbell rang, signing someone had entered the workshop, scent of wood and a few antiques items showed at the display. Kaveh walked deeper into the room, taking in the sight—only to find himself standing in awe, unable to utter words after meeting the woman behind the counter.

"Anything I can help you with? Make it quick, it's closing time."

Just that, she's... annoying.

Genre: FLUFF, Hint of crack, and small angst for the drama.
Trope: Fall in love at first sight, only to find out that the other person's annoying and an opposite attract. And the reader is kinda like Alhaitham personality wise.

2. Upcoming HSR characters.
I'll be writing for HSR males, so for any of you who have recommendations on who, come and tell me!

3. Alhaitham.
4. Neuvillette.

That's all for now.

Oh yea! I almost forgot to say, I don't think I can write that frequently anymore, but I'll tryyy. I've been busy ever since the start of a new semester, and I'm about to be busy the next week as well. Thank you very much for your time and patience! I'll see you in the next chapter <3.

Have a nice day!