Ch.3 - Rising of a new sun

Começar do início

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! THIS CHILD IN NOTHING LIKE YOU, HE'S ONLY GONNA GET HIMSELF KILLED IF HE DARED TO CONFRONT THAT MAN!!" (Tamayo)

"Tamayo you will be very wise as not to judge a book by it's cover, This kid is unlike any of the other demon slayers which you have seen in the last 400 years" (Alexi)

'4-400 years...' Tanjiro thought astonished.

'THAT BASTARD!! HOW DARE HE MENTION LADY TAMAYO'S AGE SO CASUALLY IN THE OPEN!! I'LL KILL HIM!!!' Yushiro thought enraged.

After alexi's latest statement tamayo look at the teen in great curiousity.

"Will you be kind enough to tell me as how is it possible that you know my exact age....Just who are you" (Tamayo)

"I'm no one special, Just a ordinary human who is only interested in kibutsuji and anyone related to him" The king said smirking.

"...I see anyhow i still need your help in destroying muzan so--" (Tamayo)

"Don't worry about that, This kid will do the job perfectly. I can guarantee you of that anyway tamayo i'm pretty sure y'know that everything has a price...Right" (Alexi)

"What do you need, I'll do anything..." (Tamayo)

"Anything you say~" (Alexi)

"Don't you dare ask of anything indecent from tamayo-sama, You bastard!!!" Yushiro yell but was instantly smacked on the head by tamayo.

"Watch your words yushiro! There is a kid present here" (Tamayo)

"I-i apologize...My lady" (Yushiro)

"In exchange for kibutsuji's head i want you to create a cure for this boy's little sister so she can be a human once again" (Alexi)

Upon hearing this unexpected request tanjiro instantly look towards the king in shock, Even though he's the one whose been asked for a favour he chose to made a request on his behalf. Such kindness moved tanjiro and tears start streaming down his eyes.

"I see, I can try but i can't say for certain whether i'll be successful or not, To create a cure for any wound or injury we first need to examine the poison and in this case i need to study the blood of both that girl and muzan. If not his then the demons who are closely related to him" (Tamayo)

"You mean the demons of twelve kizuki" (Alexi)

"Yes" (Tamayo)

"Sure no problem, You just start your research on the RDHC project" (Alexi)

"RDHC project...?" Tamayo ask confused.

"Reverse from demon to human cure" (Alexi)

"Oh..." (Tamayo)

"Yea, Anyway you two should get going now, Micheal jackson jr seems to have send 2 of his lackeys after me. They'll be here in a short moment" Alexi warned.

Upon hearing this tanjiro quickly put his nose to use and start sniffing for the scent of the 2 said demons, Tanjiro catch a faint scent which was slowly becoming stronger.

Before leaving tamayo took a blood sample from nezuko and gave their current address to the omni ruler.

After they left two new demons made their entry into the park.

One was a demon girl who held a temari ball in her hand while the other was a guy whose eyes were shut and has his eyeballs open in his palms instead.